Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade And Soul - Expect No Mercy New Class Warrior Cinematic Trailer 2018

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited June 2018 in Blade & Soul
Awesome cinematic story piece featuring the new Warrior class coming soon to Blade And Soul. 

Preview of the new update with some Warrior gameplay

Warrior Weapon Preview

Post edited by Mikeha on
Ghavrigg

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I do wish devs didn't waste money/time on pure cinematic stuff like this. Its alright if there's gameplay but 0 gameplay is always pointless.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Albatroes said:
    I do wish devs didn't waste money/time on pure cinematic stuff like this. Its alright if there's gameplay but 0 gameplay is always pointless.

Added video with Warrior gameplay. ;)

The cinematic videos usually feature things that will be in the real game. From the cinematic video I took notice of the how the Warrior was designed and when he went into the rage mode I also figured that would be something he would be able to do in game. 
    edited June 2018
    Gorwe said:
    How's BnS anyhow? I never tried it.

One of the best mmos available.  The quality of this game is unmatched imo. 
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    I played the game for a bit at launch and it wasn't too bad, though I probably won't ever play it again unless I'm really bored. That was a pretty badass trailer, though.  
    Gorwe said:
    Mikeha said:
    Gorwe said:

Would you say it's worth it(honestly) to a PvE / Story-head like me? I do like my immersion. I know that it and TERA vie for the best combat available. So, that's a definite +.
    The game is kind of ok if you're able to get into a solid guild if you're wanting to do high-end pve without dumping a lot of money into the game. Without friends, its eh. Also stay away from 6v6 battlegrounds since those are completely p2w, being based off of gear and not so much skill. Duels and Tag Match Arenas are based off of player skill and not gear, so you can do those.
    Mikeha said:
    Albatroes said:

Added video with Warrior gameplay. ;)

The cinematic videos usually feature things that will be in the real game. From the cinematic video I took notice of the how the Warrior was designed and when he went into the rage mode I also figured that would be something he would be able to do in game. 
    The 10 seconds of gameplay was cool enough I guess. What they really need to do is give Yun summoner at least or something. Summoner is awesome but I can't stand lyns.
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    *watches video* Steroid user says what?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

Gorwe said:
    Mikeha said:
    Gorwe said:

Would you say it's worth it(honestly) to a PvE / Story-head like me? I do like my immersion. I know that it and TERA vie for the best combat available. So, that's a definite +.

Its a story driven game and its actually presented quite well. :)
    Gorwe