Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release 54 Features More Interation on the Team's Top 10 Priorities - Shroud of the Avatar - MMORPG.

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageRelease 54 Features More Interation on the Team's Top 10 Priorities - Shroud of the Avatar - MMORPG.com

Shroud of the Avatar News - The Shroud of the Avatar team has been working hard on Release 54 and just today sent out the instructions along with a list of things players can expect to find after its deployment. The new update will be focused heavily on the team's Top 10 Priorities including improvements to performance, the addition of new and polished scenes, better story polish and side quests, improvements to the offline companion system, new recipes in crafting and the addition of skeleton plunderers.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    The clothes should be decayed,
    TintagilLeFantomeblorpykinsrojoArcueidPanserbjorne39qomajason523
  • KnaveSkyeKnaveSkye Member UncommonPosts: 137
    I tried to Google it to see if I just lost track of a word but no luck. What is "Interation"?
    DavodtheTutt
  • LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

wesjr said:

The clothes should be decayed,

Agreed but eh.. Devs don't really care. Money is their only motivation not the product.
    blorpykinsjason523

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    I'm surprised this hasn't shut down with the way it has been reviewed and received. Good thing for the people working for Garriot but I would have my bait out on a line for sure.
    Kyleran
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415

KnaveSkye said:

I tried to Google it to see if I just lost track of a word but no luck. What is "Interation"?

Aw, I was going to comment on that. Integration maybe? Got mixed up with iteration? A portmanteau word meaning "Interior narration"?
  • OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Can not get behind a game that says its a sandbox with player economy and then charge you for land, house, and taxes .......... just bad aspect of this game. I did like it, but to much money grubbing from it. Reminds me of Archeage. Hopefully Project Gorgon will be the one im looking for.
    LeFantomejason523DavodtheTutt
  • Jaedia88Jaedia88 Member UncommonPosts: 17

KnaveSkye said:

Aw, I was going to comment on that. Integration maybe? Got mixed up with iteration? A portmanteau word meaning "Interior narration"?

It's just a typo. :P Pretty sure it's meant to be iteration.
    DavodtheTutt
  • VladamirBegemotVladamirBegemot Member UncommonPosts: 100
    New combat sounds are a big plus to the entire experience.

Containers in containers is now a thing, and being able to send containers in the mail, excellent!

The new scenes look fantastic.

There's a bunch of combat balancing, bludgeon and taming should be a thing now.

Companions got a lot of work, although they are more focused on single player so I haven't really played with them.

Oh, and we got a new instrument, glass front row houses, and basement hatches including one in the shape of a porthole.

Every month, relentlessly, they improve the game and give us a bunch more stuff to play with. Nice job Port.
    DavodtheTutt
  • ramdyramdy Member UncommonPosts: 71
    I started to play this game on launch (Release 52), to discover there was no wipe and it was already launched like 2 years ago. That's not fair, so I quit the game.