Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XBox One and PlayStation 4 Launch Date Revealed - Divinity Original Sin 2 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageXBox One and PlayStation 4 Launch Date Revealed - Divinity Original Sin 2 - MMORPG.com

Divinity Original Sin 2 News - Bandai Namco has announced that Larian's Divinity: Original Sin 2 finally has a console release date. XBox One and PlayStation 4 players can look for it on August 31, 2018. The Definitive Edition will come with a party inventory system, an improved journal system, a new tutorial, updated PvP and the Story Mode difficulty setting, as well as with a number of console-specific improvements.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Sweet.

• Krky7Krky7 Member UncommonPosts: 50
    So, will the definitive edition also be released for the PC or should I just buy the game right away? I was waiting for the bundle that would have both Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity: Original Sin II, but I don't think there's one coming, so now I'm just waiting for the right time to get into DOS2.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Krky7 said:

So, will the definitive edition also be released for the PC or should I just buy the game right away? I was waiting for the bundle that would have both Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity: Original Sin II, but I don't think there's one coming, so now I'm just waiting for the right time to get into DOS2.

I'd wait a little bit. The definitive edition for Original Sin 1 was released on PC as well so it's probably safe to assume this one will be too.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.