Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : SCUM - E3 2018 Reveal Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : SCUM - E3 2018 Reveal Trailer

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,765
    I like this one, things like claiming bases instead of building, more persistent not match-based, self-hosted servers as well, can be quite something with that deep character-centric simulation.
    JeffSpicoli
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I like this one, It looks like it doesn't take itself to serious, I like the crude humor
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618
    When I first heard someone mention SCUM, I thought they were talking about SCUMM and just spelled it wrong. Of course that was months ago and there weren't any details of the game, just that someone was working on it. I wonder if there's going to be any lawsuit over this.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• MidPrincessMidPrincess Member UncommonPosts: 89
    250 new "survival" games each week is rapidly becoming every bit as annoying, as the 48,616 new "f2p" games each week.
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766
    had this game on my steam wishlist for a while now. . .nice to finally have a soft launch date.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Yay! Another survival game! It's different. It's Hunger Games + Lockup. XD
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯