Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen the latest drama on the internet. 06-11-2018

2»

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,996
    Rouzuki said:
    I like to poke my head into these forums once everyone 2 or 3 months for the latest SC argument. It amuses me that it's always the same 8ish people arguing in every single thread. I wager you're all secretly really best friends IRL.
    Interesting thought.  And if you've noticed most Legendary forum members don't post in SC forums at all.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• CazrielCazriel Member RarePosts: 419
    Now imagine if Blizzard had crowd-funded Project Titan. 
    Babuinix
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 564
    Babuinix said:
    Hahaha changing tide.

Haters gona Hate

Backers gona Wait

CIG will continue to develop the game and make millions in the process.

Deluded folks who think vocal whiners represent a "comunity" couldn't be more mistaken.

Another month another drama from the usual buthurt goons , haters and randoms with no clue lol

And gamers wonder why companies keep their develpment shut until release lol
    This guy must be a goon who wants to make the SC community looks like a bunch of nutters.
    Unless...
    Babuinix
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 3,965
    edited June 2018
    Babuinix said:
    Hahaha changing tide.

Haters gona Hate

Backers gona Wait

CIG will continue to develop the game and make millions in the process.

Deluded folks who think vocal whiners represent a "comunity" couldn't be more mistaken.

Another month another drama from the usual buthurt goons , haters and randoms with no clue lol

And gamers wonder why companies keep their develpment shut until release lol
    This guy must be a goon who wants to make the SC community looks like a bunch of nutters.
    Unless...
    Ahah nice one. You got me. What's your excuse? :D