Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlayStation at E3 2018: The Journey Begins June 11

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
A special preview of what you can expect from PlayStation’s E3 2018 Showcase.

PlayStation’s Worldwide Studios will be at E3 in full force to provide you with an exclusive look at four upcoming titles: Death Stranding from Kojima Productions, Ghost of Tsushima from Sucker Punch, Marvel’s Spider-Man from Insomniac Games, and The Last of Us Part II from Naughty Dog.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/05/11/playstation-at-e3-2018-the-journey-begins-june-11-at-600pm-pacific/
MrMelGibson

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I hope some actual news for Death Stranding comes out and not another trailer of some odd cinematic that explains absolutely nothing about gameplay. 

Ghost of Tsushima looks great, so does Spiderman (especially an insomniac spiderman!), TLOU2 I have absolutely no interest in though. 
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Mostly looking forward to seeing Death Stranding and Ghost Of Tsushima gameplay. 
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Looking forward to Spider-Man the most. Ghost of Tsushima is interesting, and I'm also hoping we see what From Software is up to. 

Death Stranding looks like yet another overrated, pretentious offering from Kojima. Never did understand why people fawn over his games so much. They're decent, don't get me wrong, but there are a lot of better developers out there. 
    MrMelGibson

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• yestyyesty Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I am looking forward on FF7 Remake concrete release date and announcement if it is for PS4. Hopefully there's any update about Days gone
    MrMelGibson
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited June 2018
    I'm also hoping we see what From Software is up to. 

MrMelGibson
    edited June 2018
    Mikeha said:
    Mostly looking forward to seeing Death Stranding and Ghost Of Tsushima gameplay. 
    Tenchu's spiritual successor
    MikehaMrMelGibson
  • H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    Too bad Ghost of Tsushima is a Playstation Exclusive, I'd buy it new full price and I almost never do that.

You no get my shekels until you multi platform Sony.  That's my gaming hill, and I'll die on it.  Steam and GoG have hundreds of fantastic games, I'll find something fun to play.  You want to tie good games to your regressive shitbox with archaic analog controls, then you lose my money.
    H0urg1ass said:
    Too bad Ghost of Tsushima is a Playstation Exclusive, I'd buy it new full price and I almost never do that.

You no get my shekels until you multi platform Sony.  That's my gaming hill, and I'll die on it.  Steam and GoG have hundreds of fantastic games, I'll find something fun to play.  You want to tie good games to your regressive shitbox with archaic analog controls, then you lose my money.
    I understand where you are coming from but Tenchu was a ps game from the get go.
    wingoodMrMelGibson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Asheram said:
    Mikeha said:

Game Of E3 for me. 

This game has the best visuals I have ever seen period.  Amazing job Sucker Punch!
    AsheramMrMelGibson
    Death Stranding - E3 2018 4K Trailer | PS4

The Last of Us Part II – E3 2018 Gameplay Reveal Trailer | PS4

Mikeha said:
    Asheram said:
    Mikeha said:

Game Of E3 for me. 

This game has the best visuals I have ever seen period.  Amazing job Sucker Punch!
    it has the setting down to the fall colors that bring me back to Tenchu and the nostalgia day one by for me.
    MrMelGibson
    Resident Evil 2 – E3 2018 Playstation Showcase Trailer | PS4

MrMelGibsonAsheram
    Marvel’s Spider-Man – E3 2018 Showcase Demo Video | PS4

MrMelGibson
    Asheram said:
    Mikeha said:
    Asheram said:
    Mikeha said:

Game Of E3 for me. 

it has the setting down to the fall colors that bring me back to Tenchu and the nostalgia day one by for me.

What impresses me the most with visuals in games is if there are lot of things moving on screen. The way the grass moves with the leaves falling and trees blowing in the wind is stunning. Take that and then add the amazing use of color in the world makes this a technical masterpiece. 

5:10 and 9:30 in the video highlight what I am talking about. 
    AsheramMrMelGibson
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Mikeha said:
    What exactly are you looking forward to with Death Stranding?  I've seen ever trailer and still have no idea what the Fuck this game even is?  Some dude on the beach with a spare baby tire.  That's pretty much all I've gathered so far lol.
    maskedweasel
    yesty said:
    I am looking forward on FF7 Remake concrete release date and announcement if it is for PS4. Hopefully there's any update about Days gone
    Lol, that's not gonna happen this decade.  Maybe we'll hear about a release in 2020+.
    H0urg1ass said:

Not sure why you're surprised.  Of course it's going to be an exclusive.  This is how they sell their console.  I'd love to be able to play it on my PC, but I understand why I can't.  Maybe eventually you'll get a chance to play it on PS GO.
    Mikeha said:
    What exactly are you looking forward to with Death Stranding?  I've seen ever trailer and still have no idea what the Fuck this game even is?  Some dude on the beach with a spare baby tire.  That's pretty much all I've gathered so far lol.

I wanted to see actual gameplay but as the old saying goes " Be careful what you ask for "

Death Stranding"s gameplay looked really bland to me. :/
    MrMelGibson
    Mikeha said:
    Death Stranding - E3 2018 4K Trailer | PS4

I don't get it.  Are you delivering Amazon orders in very rural mountains while tripping on LSD?  
    Mikeha said:
    Mikeha said:

I wanted to see actual gameplay but as the old saying goes " Be careful what you ask for "

Death Stranding"s gameplay looked really bland to me. :/
    Agreed, I have zero interest in it from what I've seen.
  • Chuckyn0sChuckyn0s Member CommonPosts: 6
    Ghost of Tsushima is going to be an awesome addition to my already over stacked game shelf.
  • JamesErhartJamesErhart Member CommonPosts: 6

Hey, thanks for sharing special preview to us. I am also looking forward for the listed games. I think ghost of tsushima is going to come up with a great content. And for marvel’s spider man I had got positive review from various peoples, but after Playing the game i got the experience that its story felt at the same time instantly familiar and completely new.

• malan196520malan196520 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I am looking forward to FF7.