Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 2018

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
edited June 2018 in General Gaming
is almost upon us.
The music in this trailer is hypnotic.   ;)

Post edited by Asheram on
RhomsMikeha

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    E3 is just a large venue of advertising.
    I'll wait and see the games in action,see more than some hyped short 5 minute video beefed up to make a game look better than it is,similar to movie trailers.
    I will also stick to SEEING for myself actual game play ,maybe in Twitch or You Tube because i can't rely on word of mouth from websites,they always hype up every single game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited June 2018
    Love the presenters accent.
    edited June 2018
    New From Software title.

Post edited by Asheram on
    edited June 2018
    Releases same day as Anthem 2/22/19 my money is on this.

Fear the Wolves, Stalkeresque

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Only good news I heard on Anthem is that you can change suits when you want or something like that.
    I know theres an official thread but still want to put it here. Now the trailer for Ghost of Tsushima needs to drop ;)

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Wizardry said:
    E3 is just a large venue of advertising.
    I'll wait and see the games in action,see more than some hyped short 5 minute video beefed up to make a game look better than it is,similar to movie trailers.
    I will also stick to SEEING for myself actual game play ,maybe in Twitch or You Tube because i can't rely on word of mouth from websites,they always hype up every single game.
    That's the fun of it.  To see all the new shiny toys coming out, and get a bit eager for some of them.
    Asheram

I self identify as a monkey.

Woohoo DMC5

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Asheram said:
    Woohoo DMC5

I was super excited to this trailer. Looks amazing!
    I dont know....I loved most devil may cry games (regardless what anyone says 2 didn't exist and DmC devil may cry was ok...) but nothing really "popped" for me if that makes sense and that country sounding lady was already giving me a headache off of just the trailer. If anyone remembers when they first showed off DMC4, that was so epic and I felt invested off of just seeing the trailer, but this was like....ok....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Albatroes said:
    Asheram said:
    Woohoo DMC5

I was super excited to this trailer. Looks amazing!
    I dont know....I loved most devil may cry games (regardless what anyone says 2 didn't exist and DmC devil may cry was ok...) but nothing really "popped" for me if that makes sense and that country sounding lady was already giving me a headache off of just the trailer. If anyone remembers when they first showed off DMC4, that was so epic and I felt invested off of just seeing the trailer, but this was like....ok....
    I think you are bananas it looks awesome to me ;)
    And old dante....ugh....Like I feel it would've been better if he was slightly progressively grey, not full blown, even though the events between 4 and 5 are probably a good ways apart (which has me question the story a bit if they are, but still). I mean, oh well, as long as Vergil looks cool, I can kind of forgive it.
    Asheram
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Asheram
    edited June 2018

Phry

edited June 2018

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    DMKano said:
    All these sequels, prequels - part 5, part 6.... sort of a downside of an established large franchise -  probably just me, but not much excitment to play Halo 6, Skyrim 6, DMC 5, Tetris.. whatever the hell seizure inducing thing that was.

It's just like Hollywood. There are no new ideas. The current generation of writers is tapped out.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    E3 and in particular the Microsoft presentation, was amazing, probably one of the best advertisements to buy a PS4 ever, which is a shame because the new Xbox 1ex is definitely the most powerful console out there, it just lacks the games to make it worthwhile. :/

Asheram