Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dying Light 2 Announced, Co-Written By Chris Avellone

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Very excited. Dying Light is one of the best Co-op experiences I've had in a long time and the expansion was excellent. Instant purchase for me.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    I got too much motion sickness with this title
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I do hope they get rid of melee weapon durability though. I personally find that a pointless and redundant mechanic since it's so easy to overcome; it just creates unnecessary busy work.
    MadFrenchie
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
    I am still going to buy it though, I bought the first on pc and ps4 and bought motion sickness bands (which kind of worked). I will try it on steam 1st and see how it goes.
    edited August 2019
    Damn this looks so good.
    Arterius said:
    Asheram said:
    Damn this looks so good.
    The first game made me sick even on a console.. I think it was the parkour elements... I am hoping this game doesn't do the same because this sounds like its going to be more of a RPG which is my style
    Same here, I even bought the pressure point wristband things they helped a bit. I didnt know about the reducing fov thing, think I am going to jump back in the first one and try it cant remember if it had an fov slider in options though.
    [Deleted User]
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    edited August 2019
    It's an amazing zombie game for anyone who haven't tried it yet.

If I had to mention a huge annoyance I had with the first one, is with the recently infected spotting you from a mile away (somehow) and keep running after you. Hope they do something regarding that.
    [Deleted User]Asheram

• Breen4Breen4 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited August 2019
    Nice one.Thanks for sharing Mypascoconnect
    Post edited by Breen4 on
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Too much parkour for my test.  Not interested in all that hopping and gyrating.  Still, looks pretty good for folks that like that sort of thing.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• cheebacheeba Member UncommonPosts: 196
    Arterius said:
    Asheram said:
    Damn this looks so good.
    The first game made me sick even on a console.. I think it was the parkour elements... I am hoping this game doesn't do the same because this sounds like its going to be more of a RPG which is my style
    Try disabling Motion Blur from Video settings, also Chromatic Aberration. Disable Film Grain as well.

Go to Game options and increase FoV all the way up.  Turn V-Sync On.  Also can change the config file for head bob.

Data0\data\skills\default_levels.xml

Line 51: HeadBobFactor set to 0 will disable it I think.

[Deleted User]

---------------
    Tested over a 115+ games since 1997.

Currently Playing:

Played(Retired): AOL NWN(91-95), UO, EQ1/2, DAoC, CoX, Lineage1/2, SWG(Pre CU/NGE), Planetside, Anarchy Online, FFXI, AC, Vanguard, D&D, AoC, DCUO, Rift, Eve, others

cheeba said:
    Arterius said:
    Asheram said:
    Damn this looks so good.
    Try disabling Motion Blur from Video settings, also Chromatic Aberration. Disable Film Grain as well.

Go to Game options and increase FoV all the way up.  Turn V-Sync On.  Also can change the config file for head bob.

Data0\data\skills\default_levels.xml

Line 51: HeadBobFactor set to 0 will disable it I think.

So fov is supposed to be all the way up? I thought it was supposed to be low.