Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great, Underrated game

Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864
Last week I saw this on the shelves and since Xbox 360 Premium was not in stock, as well as Oblivian for the PC not in stock, I decided what the hell and picked it up. Can't put the game down. Quests don't feel boring or useless, tons of action, sweet jumps, interraction with environment, great amount of equipment. Haven't checked out PvP, been too busy havin fun with quests. I'd definately recomend checking this one outl.

Comments

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

Welcome to AA

There isn't much PvP atm, as most people are leveling. Tournaments for lower level brackets have started. I'm excited about that picking up.

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

double

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.