Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The more you know: Dying Light has been handing out free content/DLC for the last year

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
I guess I had my head buried in the sand.  I never knew this.  You do have to register at Techland's website gemly.com in order to get it.

https://dyinglightgame.com/10in12/

https://gemly.com/

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
[Deleted User]MadFrenchieOctagon7711

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited June 2018
    Torval said:
    It's also available on Steam right now for 67% off $19.79 for the Enhanced edition that includes all the DLC except for a few cosmetic packs I think.

Is there a reason to buy through Gemly? GoG has it too but the sale isn't as good.
    In order to get the content you have to claim some of it on the gemly site and then log into the game using that email/password.  No need to buy it from any specific site.  I believe I bought my version from GreenManGaming.

The DLC doesn't need to be claimed but you still have to log into the game.  I think that's how it works.  My copy is on a HDD that is failing and I have turned the drive off.

I never logged into it because I never used the multi-player part.
    [Deleted User]
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Sweet! :smile:

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• GanksinatraGanksinatra Member UncommonPosts: 455
    I bought this game as my first game for my PS4. Barely played it at all, sadly. Got really into The Last of Us, and then moved on to other games from there (I have....an alarming amount of games.....over 144 last I checked). I might have to check this out again.