Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beyond - Chapter Two Release Date Announcement - Elite: Dangerous Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageBeyond - Chapter Two Release Date Announcement - Elite: Dangerous Videos - MMORPG.com

Frontier has released a brand new trailer to announce that Elite: Dangerous - Beyond Chapter Two will be released on June 28th. Beyond Chapter 2 is a free content expansion and will be available for PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    edited May 2018
    This is such a good game, and ships won't cost you 28 grand of Real Money either
    Maurgrimrpmcmurphy
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    It seems they've frozen or severely reduced planetary stuff :-(

Thank you for your time!

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502

3dom said:

It seems they've frozen or severely reduced planetary stuff :-(

As far as I know the planetary stuff that's being worked on is coming in patch 3.3 (Q4). However it would be nice if we heard something more about atmospheric or gas planets though, hopefully they're still intending on adding them at some point.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/397639-Elite-Dangerous-2018-Roadmap-Regularly-Updated
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    thunderC said:
    This is such a good game, and ships won't cost you 28 grand of Real Money either
    I agree the game is good, but damn is controlling the ships hard. I feel like I was using my entire keyboard to play the game so I could never get too far into it.