Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless player discovers modifying the game's .ini files can make you fly, add items to inventory etc.

2»

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,646
    IceDark said:

To close this and let you be : My question is : Is it still confirmed in 2018 in EU/NA? ( about the Fly/Speed hacks )

Yes or No ?

Yes - I just saw a guy doing in game myself.
    Phry
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member EpicPosts: 2,934
    DMKano said:
    IceDark said:
    Ok , miss-leading title. 

Can make you fly ... well ..may be. Need a video for this however.

Add items to inventory ? First of , the guy didn't said anything about this in his title and so , you are fucking lying again.

The comment which says that now you can trade, no , you can't, even if you change that option in ini. Same as MatureFilter option in BaseEngine.ini . You can set it to allow, but if you say "fuck you" , it will still appear "**** you" .

I found that GM commands too. The options are useless. Are available IF the game server is set to run in DEVELOPMENT mode. 

Troll thread is a troll thread.

What I am amazed is how many people from reddit are actually believing. Well, you are one of them, so .. not really a big surprise.

are you a neowiz employee?
    No, he actually plays the game  ;)

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    MrMelGibsonZandog
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,493
    DMKano said:
    IceDark said:

To close this and let you be : My question is : Is it still confirmed in 2018 in EU/NA? ( about the Fly/Speed hacks )

Yes or No ?

Is there no way to report people blatantly hacking?

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    Kyleran said:
    DMKano said:
    IceDark said:

Yes or No ?

Considering there isn't even an option to ignore duel requests...i doubt they have an option for easy reporting of players.
    Phry

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    DMKano said:
    IceDark said:

Yes or No ?

Pretty hard to believe. I mean, normally, you start hearing when stuff like that happens, videos are post to youtube , people are posting on forums "I fucking saw Superman" , etc. Is not like you were the only one seeing Superman, right?

I mean, you are not counted as a credible source ( see this idiocracy thread ), so any other forms of proofs , beside your words, would be appreciated.
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

Rhoklaw

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933
    Who really cares. The game is shit anyway.
    simmihi
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,021
    Man, Kano you really are on a crusade to attack this mmo at every opportunity.  The only time I've seen you this zealous about a game is when you're defending anything Trion.  Keep on trucking I guess.
    MikehaIceDark
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,726
    DarkHigh said:
    Remember when DMKano was white knighting Archeage hardcore? Those were the days.... That was back when you could dupe apex too lol.
    Well he is still the legendary guy with the crystal ball.

And honestly I like the Bless critical Kano better than Arche Age defender Kano.
    MrMelGibsoncraftseeker
    Harbinger of Fools
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,033
    IceDark said:
    DMKano said:
    IceDark said:
    Ok , miss-leading title. 

Can make you fly ... well ..may be. Need a video for this however.

Add items to inventory ? First of , the guy didn't said anything about this in his title and so , you are fucking lying again.

The comment which says that now you can trade, no , you can't, even if you change that option in ini. Same as MatureFilter option in BaseEngine.ini . You can set it to allow, but if you say "fuck you" , it will still appear "**** you" .

I found that GM commands too. The options are useless. Are available IF the game server is set to run in DEVELOPMENT mode. 

Troll thread is a troll thread.

What I am amazed is how many people from reddit are actually believing. Well, you are one of them, so .. not really a big surprise.

are you a neowiz employee?
    You don't have to be a Neowiz employee , to go to Steam\steamapps\common\Bless Online\BLGame\Config , play with whatever options you want , and then try them.

I just did that, with commands like this : 

MacroCommands=(Id=3151, Command="//setlevel 15;//setskill;//addquest 11901;//addquest 11902;//additem 212004 1;//additem 410031 1;//additem 420042 1;//additem 420043 1;//additem 410034 1;//additem 410035 1;//additem 410036 1;//additem 410037 1;//spawnprop 11802")

But no work :(

I tried to even set my level to 45, no work. Tried however this to "fly" like the one you've been believing in , for exemple : Bindings=(Name="Jump",Command="Jump | Axis aUp Speed=+1.0 AbsoluteAxis=100") 

or

Bindings=(Name="TurnLeft",Command="Axis aBaseX Speed=-200.0 AbsoluteAxis=100")

With of course, increased numbers, but no luck. 

I don't have a reddit account, so , could you please go back where you came from, and tell them that YOU tried and it does not work ?

Thanks a lot !
    Hahahahaha Kano got owned - Priceless..
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,033
    Sephiroso said:
    Kyleran said:
    DMKano said:
    IceDark said:

Yes or No ?

Considering there isn't even an option to ignore duel requests...i doubt they have an option for easy reporting of players.
    There's a right click option to report bot user - I expect you could use that.
  • cheyanecheyane Member EpicPosts: 6,428
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=rqBjYWdyGlk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=bynx4TesWAI

Watch these two videos and then talk about how @DMKano got owned . Looks like he was right all along as always.
    MadFrenchiecraftseeker
  • mmoloummolou Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Footage of someone flying looks legit, and the dupe looks legit, but pretty much everything else, the guy says it is a rumour, or he says apparently, shows screen shots/footage with foreign text, but acts as though it is on NA/EU servers, then claims all that as proof?

Still not seeing anything different about Bless EA compared to pretty much every other MMO EA previously.
    TheScavenger
    It is a funny world we live in.
    We had Empires run by Emperors, we had Kingdoms run by Kings, now we have Countries...
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member EpicPosts: 7,115
    If it is possibly to modify such that easily by editing client files, then that's one ridiculous failure for one MMO developer, never, ever, EVER, leave things on the client-side.

If they didn't have already enough problems to deal with, if the game is this easy to exploit they'll go through nightmares to change what needs to server-side and protect files against modification.
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,646
    edited June 2018
    mmolou said:

Still not seeing anything different about Bless EA compared to pretty much every other MMO EA previously.

I just really have to wonder what frame of reference people are using when they say something like this.

If Bless is a normal representation of EA, then Trump is a normal representation of any president (not just USA)
    DakeruMrMelGibson
  • mmoloummolou Member UncommonPosts: 206
    Frame of reference is easy, as I already said, look at previous MMO early access launch, compare them to Bless early access, and they are really not much different. Server problems, exploits, bugs, they pretty much all had them.
    If you want specifics, OK, compare Bless EA to Archeage EA, and is bless really worse? 
    TheScavenger
    It is a funny world we live in.
    We had Empires run by Emperors, we had Kingdoms run by Kings, now we have Countries...
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,602
    mmolou said:
    Frame of reference is easy, as I already said, look at previous MMO early access launch, compare them to Bless early access, and they are really not much different. Server problems, exploits, bugs, they pretty much all had them.
    If you want specifics, OK, compare Bless EA to Archeage EA, and is bless really worse? 
    First off, ArcheAge had a Founder's Alpha, not an Early Access. It also wiped after Founder's Alpha and refunded all cash shop currency that was spent.

Bless does not qualify for Early Access simply because the clock is ticking, there will be no wipe of data at the official launch and no cash shop currency will be refunded.

Game over man, Game over.

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Yeah, as badly as Archeage has turned out with P2W and the pump and dump strats XL/Trion use for Fresh Start servers... comparing Bless is pure foolerly.

Archeage Alpha > Every Bless Iteration Past/Present/Future (Yes I've seen the future it ain't good)
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 2,927
    Yeah, as badly as Archeage has turned out with P2W and the pump and dump strats XL/Trion use for Fresh Start servers... comparing Bless is pure foolerly.

Archeage Alpha > Every Bless Iteration Past/Present/Future (Yes I've seen the future it ain't good)
    kinda sad doesn't? archeage on alpha was better then after launch till today archeage
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • BlessHacksBlessHacks Member CommonPosts: 4
    Also if you modify ur ini file you can create a mod for turbans