Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shocking Interview with a developer of Bless Online

WellzyCWellzyC Member UncommonPosts: 599

The way mmo's were: Community, Exploration, Character Development, Conquest.

The way mmo's are now : Cut-Scenes,Cut-Scenes, solo Questing, Cut-Scenes...

www.CeaselessGuild.com

ceratop001Cryomatrixbartoni33[Deleted User]H0urg1assmoshraSephirosoLeFantomeGrunt350BruceYeeand 17 others.

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Not even remotely funny, but whatever.
    bartoni33LeFantomeTheScavengerRhygarthBlaze_RockerAegirisFlyByKnightKrematoryWalkinGlennJamesGoblinand 5 others.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    SBFord said:
    You might want to go have your funny bone checked then.

You could overlay the opening paragraph of "Mein Kampf" over this video and it would still be funny as shit!

I wish I knew what they really were talking about.
    Blaze_Rocker

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    DMKano said:
    This video has been used for every MMO failure - I am ashamed to admit but I still laugh at it.

BTW - the guy is talking about when he worked for a restaurant that was on the beach, and the boss told him to go put some dishes to soak in the ocean overnight (securing them with a rope) - but the tide came in and the dishes were not properly secured and were gone for good.

No shame here! This and the Hitler Reacts are still tops in my book.

The movie that Hitler Reacts is from (Der Untergang or Downfall) is one of the best WW2 movies I've seen. If you are into military history it's worth it to find.

As always thanks for the info @DMKano.

Blaze_Rocker

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Suzie does have a point, at least use a Sean Murray video or something to spice it up.
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    edited June 2018
    Albatroes said:
    Suzie does have a point, at least use a Sean Murray video or something to spice it up.
    Nah man, this shit had me in tears. I've seen it like at least 6 times with different text, but it will forever remain funny. Whoever subtitled this one is just amazing. Everytime he said "etu" having it say "early access" was just a nice touch that makes it that much more funnier.
    bartoni33WaanBlaze_Rocker

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

The Hitler in the bunker is funnier and less often seen these days. The one for the Mass Effect 3 endings is pure gold. ;)
    YashaXbartoni33PhryMrMelGibson

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    DMKano said:
    This video has been used for every MMO failure - I am ashamed to admit but I still laugh at it.

BTW - the guy is talking about when he worked for a restaurant that was on the beach, and the boss told him to go put some dishes to soak in the ocean overnight (securing them with a rope) - but the tide came in and the dishes were not properly secured and were gone for good.

Way to ruin it for people DMKano . . . thus you deserve the WTF badge :). Amend it lol. 

Here is the link with english subtitles:

bartoni33
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    I admit I laughed at google translate and the tutorial lol
    Warlyx
    Harbinger of Fools
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    First time seeing it and I found it hilarious. 
  • LegolessLegoless Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I nearly wet myself! Hilarious! 
    Blaze_Rocker
  • shassellshassell Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Hilarious. Nearly choked on my breakfast. Of course the humourless staff here wouldn't find it funny. Defend any old junk at any cost... otherwise they might get a reputation for not being slavishly subservient to any and all developer.
    Blaze_Rocker
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    shassell said:
    Hilarious. Nearly choked on my breakfast. Of course the humourless staff here wouldn't find it funny. Defend any old junk at any cost... otherwise they might get a reputation for not being slavishly subservient to any and all developer.
    Now now that is taking it a bit far.
    The truth is that this is not the best clip of that guy so I accept that Suzie wasn't that amused.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    This is a crap version there were better versions of this as pointed out .
    Chamber of Chains
  • PeterCarpetBeaterPeterCarpetBeater Member CommonPosts: 4
    They also kind of copied the Ling King fight from WoW into this game :o

Nilden
    Xodic said:
    SBFord said:
    It doesn't matter if the subtitles were about a puppy with cancer, just listening to that guy laugh makes me chuckle every time I see it.

SBFord said:
    The Hitler in the bunker is funnier and less often seen these days. The one for the Mass Effect 3 endings is pure gold. ;)
    Link

etlarbartoni33[Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• joeri123joeri123 Member UncommonPosts: 247
    People who don' find this funny probably bought a 150$ pack, so this video would be laughing at themselves xD
    RemyVorender
  • simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709

This deserves its own topic / article, as the similarities are more than obvious. Wonder if we'll see any reference to this in MMORPG.com's review....
  • PeterCarpetBeaterPeterCarpetBeater Member CommonPosts: 4
    simmihi said:

This deserves its own topic / article, as the similarities are more than obvious. Wonder if we'll see any reference to this in MMORPG.com's review....
    I've posted an article about this on this site. It's currently under review by the staff.
    simmihi
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916

Might as well give him demon wings and yell, "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" half way through the fight.

Just stellar original work to be proud of.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• JacobinJacobin Member RarePosts: 1,009
    100% truth.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Nilden said:

Might as well give him demon wings and yell, "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" half way through the fight.

Bless has done some dumb stuff, but this comparison is just retarded.  Pretty sure you could find examples like this between most games.
    Orinori
  • kreakrea Member UncommonPosts: 237
    :smiley:
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    All I have to do is see that face and I know it's not worth clicking on.
    Orinoribartoni33
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Nilden said:

Bless has done some dumb stuff
    Totally right about that.

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    its funny because its true , loled at the tutorial part