Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I could change one thing in Bless...

IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
edited June 2018 in Bless
..that would be the leveling system !

Fuck , Bless is such a beautiful game. I would of take WoW Hub Quest System and added to Bless in a heart beat if I could. Right now, I feel like I am leveling way too fast and I am missing some of the best places I've ever seen in any MMO so far. 

I am level 34 , and up until level 32 or so , the leveling was super fast , "thanks" to the Main Quests Chain , which gives a ton of XP. I skipped 95% of the Side Quests which most of the time I was like "...but let me stay a bit longer here!!".  Sure, I could ... stay I guess, but to be honest, the Side Quests are made.. pretty poor in comparation with the Main Quests, which surprisingly, they are very decent. Plus, there are pretty few Side Quests, and that thanks to ( I guess ) Hunt Quests. 

And ..beside the WoW Hub Quest System, I would of take the "Caves" too. One thing I miss from WoW, are that "warm" caves where you would shoot for party in order to start doing quests there. Pitty that Bless has no caves as far as I saw.

So yeah! I would very much like to have a WoW Hub Quest System in Bless, along with a much, much slower leveling progress, exactly like how WoW is now. 2 Weeks to 1 month ( preferable 1 month ) to get max level in a MMO is very nice from my point of view, if he has a solid leveling experience.

So anyway , let me show you one of the best places I saw in any MMO I played , which sadly , I spent around .. 20 mins around here. I would easily be doing Quests, Dungeons , Pvp around this area, for at least 2-3 days. 

And this is just 1 .. of the many awesome places in Bless :

The Ice is dark and full of terror.

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    edited June 2018
    I'd change the developer to one that doesn't suck. 

Cryomatrix
    p.s. Game is gorgeous, I give it that. 
    p.s.s. Icedark your liking of this game is infectious
    p.s.s.s If Path of Exile's new league wasn't coming out in about 14 hours and someone hooked me up with a free copy of the game . . . I'd try it :)
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207

Cryomatrix
    p.s.s.s If Path of Exile's new league wasn't coming out in about 14 hours and someone hooked me up with a free copy of the game . . . I'd try it :)
    I'll give you one, lol

Anyway, I believe dev's had a massive vision with Bless when they first released it in Korea. Sadly , it failed in Korea and Russia, and is doing decent ( I guess ) in JP. If they had a decent launch in Korea, I believe they would of done an amazing job with Bless. So , instead of focusing on content, they had to focus on fixing stuff. 

Oh well, maybe that's the plan with Steam Launch. I really hope that at some point, they will finally get to make Bless, the game they wanted to be, from the beginning. 
    Here, have some more from my personal collection :)

And I wasn't on Max Settings. I was on a combination of 3 to 4 , out of 5 , with shadows to .. sadly , 1 :)
  • pinealpineal Member UncommonPosts: 25
    IceDark said:

Cryomatrix
    I'll give you one, lol

Anyway, I believe dev's had a massive vision with Bless when they first released it in Korea. Sadly , it failed in Korea and Russia, and is doing decent ( I guess ) in JP. If they had a decent launch in Korea, I believe they would of done an amazing job with Bless. So , instead of focusing on content, they had to focus on fixing stuff. 

Oh well, maybe that's the plan with Steam Launch. I really hope that at some point, they will finally get to make Bless, the game they wanted to be, from the beginning. 
    Omg can I have a free copy please? I REALLY want to try it and none of my friends bought it so I was hoping to find someone with a free copy from $150 pack lol
  • pinealpineal Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Beautiful screenshots btw!
  • JacobinJacobin Member RarePosts: 1,009
    Until you try to move or open a menu and get giant FPS drops.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Wait, so OP is saying he wished the leveling was slower so he could spend more time in different areas doing side quests that aren't as good as the main quest because he wasn't forced to? 
    Viper482

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited June 2018
    Balance Adjustments per Class
    Almost all skills’ damage were decreased while all class’ HP was increased.

Every class’ dodge skills are now “rechargeable skills” and for some classes, their necessary (e.g. Bravery, Anger etc.) resources were removed.

Looks like you may get your wish.  Patch notes say damage skills will be decreased on all classes along with a health increase with new patch coming out.

That should stretch out grinding a bit.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• PottedPlant22PottedPlant22 Member RarePosts: 800
    Nyctelios said:
    Nice. Now instead of showing empty screen shots show a mildly populated area video and lets see how the game runs. How about that?
    From my limited experience playing this week I've seen a few things pertaining to this.  First day it was awful.  Simply awful.  It did seem to get better last night.  I also found out about turning shadow detail down and the ability to switch channels on the fly in a zone.  This isn't a perfect solution at all if you ask me, but if you are having issues these options worked for me.  

I have no idea how a mass scale PVP works atm in the game.  I actually find it hard to believe that it does.  But who knows.
    Octagon7711
    Balance Adjustments per Class
    Almost all skills’ damage were decreased while all class’ HP was increased.

Every class’ dodge skills are now “rechargeable skills” and for some classes, their necessary (e.g. Bravery, Anger etc.) resources were removed.

Looks like you may get your wish.  Patch notes say damage skills will be decreased on all classes along with a health increase with new patch coming out.

That should stretch out grinding a bit.
    Why are you hijacking my thread? 

I mean, you call yourself a MMO player I believe, yet, you are talking non-sense. How is damage reduction have anything in common with what I said ?! Main Chain Quests are easy , and do not require anything beside some killings, speak with X , go find Y  .. you know, typical Story Missions, and so , the leveling speed will be (almost) the same, at least up to 32 or something.

Now go play poke-moon please.

Nyctelios said:
    Nice. Now instead of showing empty screen shots show a mildly populated area video and lets see how the game runs. How about that?

Yet another hijacker. Do I say anywhere in this thread, about game performance ?! Geezes people. Don't you have anything BETTER to do then to hate on Bless?

Go back to your cave's please? What's the reason you keep bashing a game ? Seriously ......

About your request, there are many videos out there with populated areas , streamers streaming LIVE, etc. Enjoy!

LackingMMO
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    @IceDark

Your enthusiasm is great. I cannot accept a free copy as path of exile incursion league comes out today. I'm like the biggest PoE-head here. 

But the pictures are great, I'll keep my eye on the game, they are responding quickly and making good changes. 

It just seems if they released an open beta and got their quirks out of the way, it would have been better.
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
    @IceDark

It just seems if they released an open beta and got their quirks out of the way, it would have been better.
    I so much agree with you. This is exactly what they needed to do.

..but they didn't. Reason I believe, is not "hiding" stuff, because whatever we saw until now, is nothing bad, because the main problems when Bless Head Start begun , were mostly problems about login, crashes, etc.

One reason I think, is their ..........marketing department, which if we learned something from them up until now, is that they suck big time !!

I don't believe in the theories that they wanted to hide Bless until head start. I mean, if anything, they could of limit Bless to level 10-15 and voila, make a free weekend stress test beta. But they didn't , which again, might be because of "marketing department". 

Anyway , good luck in PoE and hope to you see you Bless whenever .. :)

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    I would give it time to launch before I decided whether or not to play it. :)