Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Executive Producer Issues an Apology & an Update on Bless's Rocky Start - Bless - MMORPG.com

12346»

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Xiaoki said:
    I'm still planning on picking it up this weekend. I know better than buying into EA with an mmo. Every single mmo that has it always has server issues and you basically pay to be a beta tester doing server stress tests the first few days. My only regret of not getting it right away is that I'm not sure if I'll be able to make a character on the server my friends are playing on.
    Wait, so you say that you know better than to buy an MMO thats in Early Access but you plan to buy an MMO thats in Early Access this weekend?

That doesnt make sense.

Is playing the "new thing" with your friends so important that you would play an Early Access MMO with such an overwhelmingly negative reception?
    I should of been more clear.  I meant the 2 day head start as EA.  I wanted to wait till the first week of server issues and other problems get straighten out before buying.  Hope that clears that up.
    IceDark
  • jhudora12jhudora12 Member UncommonPosts: 1

So let me get this straight , shitty gameplay/combat/nostory/no endgame shitty fps on most high end machines b2p cash shop inventory lock dungeon finder behind pay mechanic what? whoever is buying this game just a reminder that you are the reason we don't get any quality mmo's anymore.

Don't mistake your opinion as the only one that matters. 

Actually the reason we don't get any quality mmos anymore is due to the whining of the playerbase that things are to hard,to grindy,take to long,doesnt hold my hand,cant get max level in 2 days,and all the other compliants that the younger mmo generation was forthcoming with about older mmos,New mmo's try and pander to all these demands which is why nothing lasts to long,bring bk the days of old skool FFXI style mmo's.