Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People have been reporting there is a dupe in game.

124»

Comments

• IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    AnnaTS said:
    Orinori said:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/681660

"We were able to identify the cause of the duplication bug while investigating it as our highest priority, and are taking action to resolve the issues caused.

Action details:
    We will collect all the items/gold earned from this duplication bug.
    If the duplication bug was used less than 10 times, we will issue a ‘Warning’.
    If the duplication bug was used more than 10 times, we will block their accounts for three days.
    If the duplication bug was used more than 10 times and considered to be deliberate, we will block their accounts for 15 days.

Action will take place on May 31st"
    Well i hope they do a good job, I will be watching what happens over the next week because i wasn't on planning buying the game until next Friday. 

I still think wiping the server and fixing the problem is better because then you know everything is gone with people having to start fresh, It's not like the game has been out weeks so not sure what the problem is, Even the main end game dungeons and PVP isn't in the game, So it's not like people lose a lot of progress. 

So no one is actually going to get banned, Just like i said because i noticed in their earlier responses they never mentioned the word banned, People have been assuming that is what they would do.
    PvP is in the game, just not the arenas ATM.  There are level 45 dungeons in the game. 
    Yea, he/she doesn't really know what is talking about. I mean he/she was a pretty ok supporter of Bless in the past, and now suddenly , is believing everything what trolls are saying.
    maskedweasel
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    IceDark said:
    AnnaTS said:
    Orinori said:

"We were able to identify the cause of the duplication bug while investigating it as our highest priority, and are taking action to resolve the issues caused.

Action details:
    If the duplication bug was used more than 10 times, we will block their accounts for three days.
    If the duplication bug was used more than 10 times and considered to be deliberate, we will block their accounts for 15 days.

Well i hope they do a good job, I will be watching what happens over the next week because i wasn't on planning buying the game until next Friday. 

I still think wiping the server and fixing the problem is better because then you know everything is gone with people having to start fresh, It's not like the game has been out weeks so not sure what the problem is, Even the main end game dungeons and PVP isn't in the game, So it's not like people lose a lot of progress. 

So no one is actually going to get banned, Just like i said because i noticed in their earlier responses they never mentioned the word banned, People have been assuming that is what they would do.
    PvP is in the game, just not the arenas ATM.  There are level 45 dungeons in the game. 
    Yea, he/she doesn't really know what is talking about. I mean he/she was a pretty ok supporter of Bless in the past, and now suddenly , is believing everything what trolls are saying.
    Now you folks are resorting to attacking people who used to support the game? :D

What the fuck stake do folks have in Neowiz or Bless Online to behave like this?

I'm trying to figure out if these are adults or not...

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    edited May 2018
    IceDark said:

Please tell me what is wrong with what i wrote because i got the information from this Reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/8n535d/this_is_all_the_current_content_missing_in_our/
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    edited May 2018
    AnnaTS said:
    IceDark said:

Please tell me what is wrong with what i wrote because i got the information from this Reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/8n535d/this_is_all_the_current_content_missing_in_our/
    And please tell me what you didn't understand from "..is believing everything what trolls are saying."

PvP is in the game , Lvl 45 dungeons are in the game., PvP Rankings are in the game ( and working ) .

Honor point acquisition is broken - Based on what? JP?!
    Skill Gem acquisition is broken  - Based on what? JP?!

The rest I don't really know, but .. yeah! That guy is wrong and also right. 

And so , believing everything , is wrong. But .. just say you joined the others and be done with Bless.

FlyByKnight
    said:
    IceDark said:
    AnnaTS said:
    Orinori said:

Action details:

Now you folks are resorting to attacking people who used to support the game? :D

What the fuck stake do folks have in Neowiz or Bless Online to behave like this?

I'm trying to figure out if these are adults or not...

You are attacking the ones who support the game. So , are you guys who attack the "white knights" adults or not?

PS: I didn't attacked him/her. Just said is starting to believe the trolls without even trying the game, which he/she clearly said in the past that it will. Got the point? Good!
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
    edited May 2018
    IceDark said:
    AnnaTS said:
    IceDark said:

And please tell me what you didn't understand from "..is believing everything what trolls are saying."

PvP is in the game , Lvl 45 dungeons are in the game., PvP Rankings are in the game ( and working ) .

Honor point acquisition is broken - Based on what? JP?!
    Skill Gem acquisition is broken  - Based on what? JP?!

The rest I don't really know, but .. yeah! That guy is wrong and also right. 

And so , believing everything , is wrong. But .. just say you joined the others and be done with Bless.

Neowiz even admitted there is content missing in the apology they posted. 

Most importantly, we know that there is end-game content missing that many of you expected in this first Early Access build, given what’s available in the other versions of the game. Additions like the 15v15 PVP and new high-level dungeons will be added in 1-2 weeks’ time, with more to come soon after.

Bless Online’s Early Access was always intended to be a growing experience, with systems and content being added in the weeks and months ahead; this is why we chose the Steam Early Access program. We are sincerely sorry that our players were led to believe otherwise, and we are happy to allow refunds for those who feel they cannot wait for the new content to arrive. We hope that you will return to the world of Bless when the features you expect are in the game and ready for your participation. 

https://steamcommunity.com/games/681660/announcements/detail/1653264683467164625

This is what i originally wrote 

So again what did i write what was wrong ?

Seeing as i mentioned Dungeons and PVP. 
    Have they fixed this dupe yet ?

I was looking in today's patch notes and i can't find one mention of it, This is all it says about bug fixes. 

[Bug Fix]
    • During Hieron’s [Son of the Winter Hawk] quest, when fighting with the Orc Combat Commander, the fight does not end leading to the quest being uncompletable: Fixed. 
    • The Order regarding the assassin class, which has yet to be released: Removed. 
    • Localization errors are constantly being revised.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/681660/announcements/detail/1653264683478321637