Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Basic Class Information & Concept Art Gathered Into Two Handy Posts - Ascent: Infinite Realm - MMORP

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBasic Class Information & Concept Art Gathered Into Two Handy Posts - Ascent: Infinite Realm - MMORPG.com

Ascent: Infinite Realm News - The Ascent: Infinite Realm forum has been updated with collated information about the classes coming at launch. While several have been previewed in other concept art postings, they are all now collected together in a pair of new posts on the official forums. Each features a look at its signature look, armor type and artist commentary.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2018
    I'll be honest, I give 0 fks until they show how they've improved performance cause their trailer was running at like 5 fps....It just might be DoA since its on UE3...
  • BlackboaBlackboa Member UncommonPosts: 167
    I hear they are using the same engine as Bless Online. Hopefully not.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671

Blackboa said:

I hear they are using the same engine as Bless Online. Hopefully not.

Yeah they are supposedly using UE3 like bless. The only real difference being that Bluehole is fairly more experienced than Neowiz, but still, unless they are using some kind of altered version of it, I highly doubt it'll perform well since they are aiming for both big land and sky battles.
    jarsku85
  • AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    I was thinking if Bless online doesn't sort this duping problem out properly, Which i don't think they will with the way they're doing it, I might give this game a try, I saw something on Youtube a while back but didn't look into the game any further because i was waiting for Bless to release.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I will be playing Bless while waiting for this one.
    Tsiya