Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Helpful Tips For New or Current Players

StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
edited May 2018 in Bless
For those who want to contribute some help tips to current players or new players getting into it, please feel free to post what you feel maybe helpful.

• Tame at least 5 or more companion mounts or pets.
You can rotate them so you do not have to worry about using Energy Recovery items. :)
MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!

Comments

• DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    my excuse for your sig is that modern mmos suck, but this one might hold me a few months.
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    I didn't really knew what exactly Bless is, but I am very amazed about the game so far. I mean is HUGE, is BEAUTIFUL , and the song tracks, oh man! 

I really love the game. 

Back on topic :)

Tame at least 5 or more companion mounts or pets. - You may want to tame the same pets at some point, because past level 10 , you need to upgrade it.  Using the exactly same mount to upgrade another of the same mount, is increasing the successful chance by 15% , while other pets/mount increases the chance by only 5%. 

Other useful points :

- Do Main Quests mostly ( most xp comes from them ) , but if you are a RP type of player, I encourage you to also do  the side quests, because the world is worth exploring.

- Always manually check by pressing J , the Guide Quests. You will learn a lot by doing them. Currently , they don't usually "pop-up" to send you and complete them.

- Disenchant most of the items you are getting, because later you will need them for upgrading your gear.

- You can solo both level 13 and level 22 dungeons, so is useless to que for them. 

- When you unlock Hunt Quests, is worth doing them if you are in the mood for some classic mob killing.

- If you are visiting Market ( Auction House ) always search for Taming Scrolls. If there are any, and cheap ( by your standards ) , buy them.  As of now, they are the most wanted items in the game it seems.

Those are some basic things. Will write more later :)

StoneRoses
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Crap Sorry!
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Kyleran said:
    Yeah but, that thread has gone "wild", so I hope this one will stick to the point.
    EponyxDamor
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.