Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Executive Producer Issues an Apology & an Update on Bless's Rocky Start - Bless - MMORPG.com

Comments

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375
    The only cashshop* ( if you can call it that ) game that i support is warframe , i am done buying for a few years now ANY game that has cashshop dependency and that cannot be acquired by normal gameplay and i strongly suggest everyone else to do the same , i seriously doubt there's a lack of good games that you can support instead of aiding these cashgrab shameful companies , letting them turn a profit on marketing hype ( be it by payed streamers adds ytube etc) and see other companies follow the same trend.. but hey! it's your money and your time you are investing so have fun if you are truly enjoying the game.
  • NexeusSNexeusS Member UncommonPosts: 88
    edited May 2018
    Here, I'll leave this video to speak for itself; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-iW70HfYdM - while the blinded Bless fan base is beyond any believes to begin with. Won't bother at all.
    [Deleted User]
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    NexeusS said:
    Here, I'll leave this video to speak for itself; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-iW70HfYdM - while the blinded Bless fan base is beyond any believes to begin with. Won't bother at all, but as long as support this utter garbage of a MMO (if you can call it this way), there won't be any other good released games anymore.
    LOL that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. 
    IceDark

• OrinoriOrinori Member RarePosts: 751
    Ooops, seems my numbers were off :/

all-time peak

playing 29 min ago

http://steamcharts.com/app/681660
    maskedweaselEponyxDamor
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Orinori said:

all-time peak

playing 29 min ago

pretty low for a mmo in the steam only, maybe after archeage fiasco people learned and are waiting? maybe teh b2p barrier was bigger then ever this time? lest's wait and see how this will go
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    This is why I never play an MMO in month 1, usually not month 2 either depending on how quickly the devs get their shit together.  Everything you want to experience will still be there if you wait and it will be better.

Not committing to buying this game, just a good rule of thumb I thought this scenario demonstrates well.
    EponyxDamormaskedweaselKyleran
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Torval said:
    Orinori said:

all-time peak

playing 29 min ago

pretty low for a mmo in the steam only, maybe after archeage fiasco people learned and are waiting? maybe teh b2p barrier was bigger then ever this time? lest's wait and see how this will go
    34k is about what EVE averages daily for concurrency. That's not shabby at all.
    EVE is also a super niche and hard to get into game that turns a lot of people away instantly due to feeling lost. Not at all comparable to most mmorpgs.
    [Deleted User]

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• ReilathReilath Member CommonPosts: 6
    They belittled the whole NA and EU gaming community by releasing us this garbage of a game,they actually thought we were stupid enough to buy and be satisfied with this??!!.
    Over 6 months of Rework and "complete optimization" and they brought us this garbage?!!.
    Even a mod author from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim would have done a better and faster job than the whole developer team at Neowiz Bless Studio.
    I'm actually really glad they won't get the money they lost from developing this game and KUDOS to Valve for actually doing something in this situation.
    And for people that actually still enjoy the game and don't care about the problems, enjoy while you can, after a backlash like this its almost guaranteed for the game to be canceled.
    Investing any more time and money in this failure of a game is completely out of the question, and this was probably their last chance, which of course they failed miserably.
    For being such lazy developers they deserve to be in this situation.
    AlexanderVendiOrinori
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Okay honestly I don't know what to think here and this game has had many problems already.

1.) Founders Packs (48 Hours Sale.) Should have been sold for 30 days at least.

2.) Founders pack items bound to character rather than account on costumes that can't be used across characters.

4.) Dupe Exploit issue.

"They are going to take measures to address it per account. I don't think you should worry about a wipe." 

I wonder if they will be able to get all the cheaters, and if the items have already left to other accounts?

I think at this point what they need to do.

1.) Fix  1-3, put the game up Free 2 Play, and offer founders packages again for 30 days at least, then maybe more people will actually feel like buying the game.

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    TEKK3N said:
    Give them credit for admitting mistakes. Probably had money issues hence they needed to launch asap

Credit for what?
    Having launched an half backed game, and being forced to refund the game to most of the buyers, did you expect they would simply stay silent?
    The duping problem was the same of other versions, they didn't care enough to fix it even though they knew about it.

Now we know why this game failed in all other markets it is released

It is more credit for admitting a mistake even though we all knew it was going to be a shit show, here in the U.S., some entities run obvious shit shows and blame everyone else except themselves. So you know, baby steps.

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Another heavy micro managed game. Reason why I play The Sims.
    Penalizing players for resetting ability points. Spoiled by GW2 to freely do this.

A game that literally and purposely drives on providing inconvenience experience to customers.
    maskedweasel
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • DhampirDhampir Member UncommonPosts: 161

thunderC said:

Im so starved for a new MMO i'll probably throw some money at this game over the weekend, Now days, 30 bucks for a couple weeks worth of entertainment is well worth the price of admission. I rarely go into a MMO anymore expecting to spend years ingame like did with World of Warcraft or even Final Fantsy

completely agree
    “Nothing is trivial.”
    ― James O'Barr, The Crow

“Sarah: "Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...”
    ― James O'Barr, The Crow

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

So let me get this straight , shitty gameplay/combat/nostory/no endgame shitty fps on most high end machines b2p cash shop inventory lock dungeon finder behind pay mechanic what? whoever is buying this game just a reminder that you are the reason we don't get any quality mmo's anymore.

/slowclap

Joined - July 2004

• Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Well I'll be looking at the comments on Monday to see hows it faring then.
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916

[Deleted User]

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• ShinamiShinami Member UncommonPosts: 825
    With all due respect..

Steam has issued a refund campaign to refund any player who has played Bless Online regardless of the total hours played. Many players are getting their money back and PSA videos have surfaced. 

Normally, Steam only allows refunds if a player has had a game for under 2 hours. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty in handling this situation. The game is simply not ready or finished for western consumption at this time. 

I hope publishers take this as a warning when choosing to localize content in the west. Good Luck. I am a critical person, and very blunt and direct, and at times sure... I am an ass.... but I am the kind of ass that you people need. ^_^

I'm on your side
    Happy Gaming. 
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    I think this game is probably fucked now.

I concur.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
    Game is now available for purchase and download at 29.99 for those interested.
    AlexanderVendiLeiloni
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Torval said:
    Orinori said:

all-time peak

playing 29 min ago

While understandable to compare in some ways, EVE is also 10+ years old.  You're comparing an early access release rush with player concurrency of a game that was built when Bush was still president.  That distinction can't be left out if you wanna paint an accurate comparison between the two.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2018
    Question: Why is the collector's edition suddenly 119.99$? and the Deluxe is 39.99 now but the standard is 39.99? Or are they still in transition phase of prices cause the Standard founder pack price is the Deluxe being the same price is arse....
    Torval said:
    Orinori said:

all-time peak

playing 29 min ago

While understandable to compare in some ways, EVE is also 10+ years old.  You're comparing an early access release rush with player concurrency of a game that was built when Bush was still president.  That distinction can't be left out if you wanna paint an accurate comparison between the two.
    I would also throw in that EVE didn't have those high numbers at launch as far as I am aware. We could also talk about how there surely must be many players who have the patience to wait 2 days and avoid all the usual launch shit show while saving money! Will get to see those numbers tomorrow I guess.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I think this game is probably fucked now.

I thought the game was fucked a month ago lol. 
    [Deleted User]
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    edited May 2018
    Albatroes said:
    Question: Why is the collector's edition suddenly 119.99$? and the Deluxe is 39.99 now but the standard is 39.99? Or are they still in transition phase of prices cause the Standard founder pack price is the Deluxe being the same price is arse....
    lmfao i was about to explain how you were wrong but i went and looked. Wow wtf. The standard founder pack and deluxe really is the same price.

And when did they reduce the price of the collector's addition again? lol Rip to all the people who spent 150 2 days ago i guess.

So, Albatroes, someone pointed out to me. The deluxe and collector's edition is labeled under dlc. It requires you to have the base Bless online (30 dollar) game in order to actually get the dlc.

Those founder packs no longer come with the game it seems. Looks like only founders pack standard edition is showing that it comes with the game.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• HJ-NavarreHJ-Navarre Hero's Journey GMMember UncommonPosts: 104
    I came. I saw. I refunded. Thanks to Steam support for granting it - no questions asked.
    I'll tell you, though... I felt it.. if for only a few minutes. That shiny-new-mmo rush. Creating your new toon and stepping into a new, unexplored world. Unfortunately, things went downhill quickly from there. We really need a worthy AAA mmorpg to release. Le sigh.
    CazrielAlexanderVendid_20
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Albatroes said:
    It appears to be an upgrade. So you buy the base game first then add the DLC for the extra stuff. Still the same price as before just packaged differently I think.