Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Smoke & Sacrifice: The Best Death Simulator You'll Ever Play! - The RPG Files - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageSmoke & Sacrifice: The Best Death Simulator You'll Ever Play! - The RPG Files - MMORPG.com

I recently got the opportunity to test out a new, open-world, narrative-driven RPG/Survival game called Smoke and Sacrifice and have been really enjoying my time in the game. If you’re a fan of games that don’t hold your hand, feeling like the underdog that rises above, gorgeous graphics and “Don’t Starve”-like gameplay then I suggest you check out our review.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    This game looks kinda fun, best part is its coming out for the SWITCH
    [Deleted User]MensurKrynt0k
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    This art style and view reminds me of The Witch and The Hundred Knight, it's pretty similar.

This actually looks really cool. I'm excited to try it out on the Switch.
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,501

Elvoc said:

This game looks kinda fun, best part is its coming out for the SWITCH

greatest console ever made lol
    Elvoc

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• waffleflopperwaffleflopper Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I wish I had it on Switch! I think Bill Murphy ended up with his copy on the Switch and I'm kind of jealous.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Good Job MMORPG, I love when you guys publish interesting looking games iv never heard of. I might have to give this one a shot
    Mendel
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Game 42 to be installed on my Switch, looking great!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer