Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So many old school DAOC players in one place. Lets sound off our name/server. Maybe reconnect with o

1111213141517»

Comments

• hiwindhiwind Member CommonPosts: 1
    Merlin Server, Midgard Faction.  My main was a Troll Berserker named Thrid.  Any other Merlin Midgard people in the house?  Also played on Gaheris, as part of the Blackheart Pirates guild.
  • VladamyreVladamyre Member UncommonPosts: 223
    haroof said:

Vlad stop acting like you killed everyone.

LOL

Been a long time since I've read this thread. Funny, I remember killing you quite a bit as well Mr. RR6 Highlander merc from Alb/Lancelot.

In a world of sharp knives, you would be a spoon.

• ToryeTorye Member CommonPosts: 1
    Torii and various forms of that name from Gawain.  I see some old names here and some others mentioned like Irishmist and Greywitch.  Plus Meddyck and all the cursing about him  :P  I also played on Pendragon for a bit.  
    meddyckLupal
  • Iggy127Iggy127 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Ah the nostalgia.  Iaega (Iggy), Nightshade, Percival.  Started roughly two weeks after launch and finally stopped around ToA.  Had the privilege to occasionally run with Raad and Emmy, and separately Vega and Cimorene (who greatly impacted my real life) as well as countless others whose friendships I cherished and miss to this day.  Never was greatly successful solo, though I spent most of my time alone deep in the other realms, but damn did I have fun doing it.

I fully agree with prior posts and believe that DAoC was by far the best gaming experience of my life.  No other game will come close, mostly because I simply don't have that kind of time any more.  

Much love, old friends and old enemies. :)
  • njdevi66njdevi66 Member UncommonPosts: 216
    I cant wait for this game as well. would be nice to meet up with old friends from the Midgard pellinor server I think it was called.

• RaadMaadRaadMaad Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Dextromdil - Nightshade - Percival/Gareth
    Aarmara - Druid - Percival

Oh, and how can I forget:

Vimmshoru VroomVroom the Vicious Little Lurikeen Staffshade of Hibernia

Just came across this thread while trying to track down my boys Raad & Emeryc, if anyone is in more direct contact with them please let them know to check their PM's here!

Looking forward to meeting many other familiar faces in UC. :smile:

Dex!   I was feeling nostalgic today and googled DAoC and came across this thread again...it’s still going after 5 years, wow...and saw your post!  I let Em know as well - check your PM here and give us a shout!  

~Raad

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    I have smashed my head so many times since those days. I know I played DAoC...and was a Reaver. I remember that much as I have yet to see another game with flex weapons. ie whips. Orrrrr maybe I am remembering it all wrong.

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• MurahMurah Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Muramailny  / Druid / Bedevere

so looking forward to this game and some rvr.  
  • LaureousLaureous Member UncommonPosts: 4
    edited October 2018
    Kilogramm, Castershade, can't really recall what server I was on...Ywain? I might have killed your buffbots in the CK at one time or another with Stormlord.

Also played an Infiltrator on Igraine, cannot recall my name (remembered it, Elvez and ran with Buppa and Infadel), but was a slash infiltrator, since DF4dwin was covered by my team.
    Post edited by Laureous on
  • WarEnsembleWarEnsemble Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Hellsberg, Percival. Albion, Armsman.
  • AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    edited November 2018
    Damn I wish I could remember now. Whatever race/faction had the stupid plants that required you to place/root them...idr. That was my first class in the game and confused AF but in a lovingly way lmao.
  • DerriklestDerriklest Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Pantano Guin Alb Infil
    Kelther Guin Alb Paladin
  • KarrnockKarrnock Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited November 2018
    Karrnock - Firbolg (Hibernia) Hero on Percival. Some familiar names here!

I Still have nightmares about Mimer the Healer rocking groups of us in the frontier with AE mez & stun.
  • GrumiumGrumium Member UncommonPosts: 57
    Sunstone Thane (Guild Hammer of the Wolf)  Server  Gawaine
  • Shankara_RhuddlanShankara_Rhuddlan Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Shankara - Avalonian Wizard - (Nimue)
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Shankara - Avalonian Wizard - (Nimue)
    Hmm you are either a very clever adbot or a real person who found a thread from four years ago. Giving you the benefit of the doubt and letting someone else report this one. :)
  • pisak666pisak666 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    Pisak - Tristan
  • njdevi66njdevi66 Member UncommonPosts: 216
    I fear, this game will never see the light of day :(

• PDFSPDFS Member UncommonPosts: 13
    njdevi66 said:

I backed at the tier that gave a lifetime subscription and the game isn't going to come out in my lifetime. A clever ruse.
  • MazudhtMazudht Member UncommonPosts: 8
    PDFS said:
    njdevi66 said:

I backed at the tier that gave a lifetime subscription and the game isn't going to come out in my lifetime. A clever ruse.
    Same. Approaching 70 and pretty sure I'm not going to have the hand eye coordination once I'm in my 90's and it comes out.