Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People have been reporting there is a dupe in game.

AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
edited May 2018 in Bless
Hello 

I keep seeing threads pop up on Steam about there being a dupe in game but the threads keep getting deleted, Here is a recent one but it may disappear. 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/681660/discussions/0/1696048879935698541/

One thread on Reddit about the duping is here but there isn't much information about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/8n3klu/bless_online_market_duping_exploit/

Anyone have more information on this ?

Post edited by AnnaTS on

Comments

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Nope I did read something on some cheat website about using 3rd party tools to duplicate items though, not sure if it's true or not though...

But I guess I am glad I haven't bought the game yet, and this game has censored people and removed posts so obviously they are trying to cover stuff up.
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    This is what happens when you have a browser based AH. 
    Scot
  • OrinoriOrinori Member RarePosts: 751
    There isn't any trading in this game right. So would be a pretty easy thing to follow and ban?
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Kumapon said:
    This is what happens when you have a browser based AH. 
    Ah if it's browser based that explains it was talking about Java code and stuff ^-^ Dunno much about it because im not a member of the cheat community.

However if they don't fix it and wipe before release I am not interested in playing for sure as well as the other problems with the game already besides the dupe exploit / cheat.

And doesn't matter if players can duplicate important items then sell them to others it still impacts the game and shouldn't happen in any game.
    Renoaku said:

And doesn't matter if players can duplicate important items then sell them to others it still impacts the game and shouldn't happen in any game.
    Well I think it would matter a lot, as there would be no need for a wipe, just a need to ban people who are cheating, nothing new there.
    Aethaeryn
  • NazloklessNazlokless Member UncommonPosts: 40
    reading on there its been in game since the start 7 years ago and its all about the AH being browser based. They have chosen to ignore the problem by looks of it. To mirror what others have said, glad im waiting for the game to settle and see where its at before parting with any cash for the game. This is the problem with payed for betas/earl release.

There was a time you were invited to betas based on your experience/pc setup...then you actually tested and reported problems. Now its pay up to get early access and when the game is broken people want there money back or say the games rubbish...the reply from devs is...Beta nuff said.
  • simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Orinori said:
    Renoaku said:

Well I think it would matter a lot, as there would be no need for a wipe, just a need to ban people who are cheating, nothing new there.
    So there's a dupe exploit in the JP build, the devs knew about it and could not fix it / did not care, the exploit ported to our version. I find hard to believe that the devs are capable of investigating the issue and banning the offenders. I mean, they could not come with anything better than a web browser auction house...
    simmihi said:
    Orinori said:
    Renoaku said:

So there's a dupe exploit in the JP build, the devs knew about it and could not fix it / did not care, the exploit ported to our version. I find hard to believe that the devs are capable of investigating the issue and banning the offenders. I mean, they could not come with anything better than a web browser auction house...
    I think it is standard to have tools to look for these things. If I am correct about the situation then it probably was not worth the cost to improve it, easier to ban the small number of people who are doing it.
    edited May 2018
    Orinori said:
    simmihi said:
    Orinori said:
    Renoaku said:

I think it is standard to have tools to look for these things. If I am correct about the situation then it probably was not worth the cost to improve it, easier to ban the small number of people who are doing it.
    Mate, they cannot fix it. Seems like it has to do with the auction house being web based. Can also unintentionally happen. It exists in every version, for years. I will obviously not post it here, but it's easy to find if you know how / where to search for it. It's also an extremely... no idea how to put it... lame, childish thing.
    "i admit that i want to see this shit game burn"

from the one guy posting everywhere about dupes and starting threads about it.

childish and lame indeed.
    Orinori said:

Still, facts are facts.
    simmihi said:
    Orinori said:

Still, facts are facts.
    Then please discuss the CONFIRMED FACTS. Because as of yet all I am mostly seeing is a hate campaign.
    Orinori said:
    simmihi said:
    Orinori said:

Still, facts are facts.
    Then please discuss the CONFIRMED FACTS. Because as of yet all I am mostly seeing is a hate campaign.
    The thread was not for you. Maybe some people find how the exploit is done, try it, see that it works and then refund. On the other hand, you should wait for Neowiz to confirm it lol.
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    If there is a dupe problem, they are right to delete the threads.
    The right way to proceed is to let developers know about the problem so they can (hopefully) fix it.
    Posting it in public forums make things worse as everyone start doing it before it can be fixed.
    Scot
    simmihi said:
    Orinori said:
    simmihi said:
    Orinori said:

Still, facts are facts.
    The thread was not for you. Maybe some people find how the exploit is done, try it, see that it works and then refund. On the other hand, you should wait for Neowiz to confirm it lol.
    It isn't about Neowiz confirming it. It is about seeing proof beyond 3 or 4 posts from people demanding people except it as truth, yet the people looking for any corroboration can find nothing to support the statements at all about any ongoing previous or current dupes at all. 

OP was looking for information, I don't think posts of 'honest its true i saw a guy who hates that the game exists say it was' is exactly what OP was looking for. 
  • EponyxDamorEponyxDamor Member RarePosts: 749
    There is 100% a dupe bug and it isn't even as complex as you think it is. I would post a link to it, but I'm sure that's against the rules. It's on YouTube -- search ILLuMiNaTe. Hope that isn't against the rules.
    Orinori[Deleted User]Spacegerbilcheyane
    There is 100% a dupe bug and it isn't even as complex as you think it is. I would post a link to it, but I'm sure that's against the rules. It's on YouTube -- search ILLuMiNaTe. Hope that isn't against the rules.
    Only one video of 2 minutes at not that great resolution lol you're a hater we need more proof.
    Aegiris
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    TEKK3N said:
    The right way to proceed is to let developers know about the problem so they can (hopefully) fix it.
    Posting it in public forums make things worse as everyone start doing it before it can be fixed.
    Unless, like someone said, it is ongoing for a long time on their other servers and they havn't / won't fix it. . Then you go public so they have to.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Finally someone who does the caps old school. . BBS days.  CoNSoNaNTS only people!
    EponyxDamorAegiris

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited May 2018
    TEKK3N said:
    Not quite, there are two conflicting interests and rights. On one hand the problem should be kept silent so that the damage is minimized, but on the other hand players should know of a large problem in the product they have/they're purchasing.

The correct procedure in these cases is to give devs some time to react. But then if the problem is so large it's wrecking the game's economy, tell it also to players. They have the right to know about a problem with the product.

To me it looks like that this problem existed already in Japanese version, and the devs have had their time to react. So that now those who are bringing the problem to our attention are acting correctly.
    EponyxDamor

Aethaeryn said:
    Finally someone who does the caps old school. . BBS days.  CoNSoNaNTS only people!
    Not my channel/content, just for reference. ;)
    Vrika said:
    TEKK3N said:
    Not quite, there are two conflicting interests and rights. On one hand the problem should be kept silent so that the damage is minimized, but on the other hand players should know of a large problem in the product they have/they're purchasing.

The correct procedure in these cases is to give devs some time to react. But then if the problem is so large it's wrecking the game's economy, tell it also to players. They have the right to know about a problem with the product.

To me it looks like that this problem existed already in Japanese version, and the devs have had their time to react. So that now those who are bringing the problem to our attention are acting correctly.
    Nothing to do with economy, to be fair, as there is market capping like in BDO. However, they are duplicating the items you use to enchant weapons/armor at endgame, so ... Big power disparity for anyone not using the dupe once they actually release the PvP content.
    edited May 2018
    Vrika said:
    TEKK3N said:

Nothing to do with economy, to be fair, as there is market capping like in BDO. However, they are duplicating the items you use to enchant weapons/armor at endgame, so ... Big power disparity for anyone not using the dupe once they actually release the PvP content.
    Which like I said should be pretty easy to see who is doing it. Have seen others with similar problem fix it in a couple of weeks or so. The reaction from Neowiz will be telling, would like to see some ban hammers swinging!

Is 400 of these things a lot for a lvl 28 btw? Because besides these things this guy looks poor! 
    Orinori said:
    Vrika said:
    TEKK3N said:

Which like I said should be pretty easy to see who is doing it. Have seen others with similar problem fix it in a couple of weeks or so. The reaction from Neowiz will be telling, would like to see some ban hammers swinging!

Is 400 of these things a lot for a lvl 28 btw? Because besides these things this guy looks poor! 
    400 is a lot. I did nothing but dungeons from 13->32 and had less than 100 or so. They may become harder to obtain late game, though. I have faith in Neowiz that they will handle the issue, mainly by stopping the dupe.
    Orinori
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Every game has dupes. They just need to fix it fast to avoid permanent damage to the game economy is all.
    Octagon7711
    Chamber of Chains