Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World War 3 to Offer a 'Fresh Approach to Authentic Warfare & Battle Royale' - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageWorld War 3 to Offer a 'Fresh Approach to Authentic Warfare & Battle Royale' - MMORPG.com News

The Farm 51, developers behind Chernobyl VR Project and Painkiller, have announced World War 3. According to press information, this will be a first-person shooter with a "fresh approach to authentic warfare and battle royale" and a "good contender to the AAA-priced military shooters hitting store shelves this year". The game is expected to be released into Early Access in 2018.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    So Battle Royale is an add on then, as it is coming out this year. Putting that aside "No loot boxes or P2W" is a good start, will keep an eye on it.
    Sabrac
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Honestly this game looks really great, hopefully it turns out good. The game they made Get Even was really good, and the Painkiller game the devs made was probably the weakest but still was pretty entertaining.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    I'll be keeping an eye on it!

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458
    startin to make me think reich-wingers are right and video-games are to blame for the endless violence, I mean damn how many of these games are needed......
    BruceYee
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    saker said:
    startin to make me think reich-wingers are right and video-games are to blame for the endless violence, I mean damn how many of these games are needed......
    Every person only has so much time to play, more FPS do not mean you play them for longer.