Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Second Battle for Azeroth Comic Released: Magni the Speaker - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageSecond Battle for Azeroth Comic Released: Magni the Speaker - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - If you're getting excited about the next World of Warcraft expansion, Battle for Azeroth, you'll be interested to know that the second of three prequel comics has been released. Called "Magni the Speaker", the comic deals with Magni Bronzebeard and his care for the soul of Azeroth after it is wounded by the fall of Sargeras's sword in the final moments of Legion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 736
    I preferred Magni when he wasn't Ghandi and all spiritual. Where's the dwarven fantasy with dangerous expeditions to uncover lost artifacts, gold, lore and other items of power. All the while boasting a glorious army that would defend their halls from the encroaching Hordes from the North from the Thandol Span. Get more badass dwarves please
    Rain_Deathraven
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I preferred Magni when he wasn't Ghandi and all spiritual. Where's the dwarven fantasy with dangerous expeditions to uncover lost artifacts, gold, lore and other items of power. All the while boasting a glorious army that would defend their halls from the encroaching Hordes from the North from the Thandol Span. Get more badass dwarves please
    Dark Iron reentering the fold will go a long way to that. Moira is awesome and fearless. :)

#MoiraForTheHorde :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 736
    edited May 2018

SBFord said:

Dark Iron reentering the fold will go a long way to that. Moira is awesome and fearless. :)

#MoiraForTheHorde :D

True. I like Moira and the Dark Iron. But being a lore nerd, it is described that the Bronzebeard are the superb and unequal warrior-clan of the Three Dwarven clans. And the Dark Iron are still very formidable but historically they are painted as a people prone to impish and dishonorable behavior.

That's why the Dark Iron are more prominent with warlocks & other spellcasters meanwhile the Bronzebeards have warriors and other fighters on first display more often than not. THAT and riflemen that reinforce their principle for expert craftmanship, which affords them that iconic firepower.
    I'm still going and being hyped for Dark Iron!
  • AriesTigerAriesTiger Member UncommonPosts: 444
    The wow bleed is real.