Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bestiary League Ends as Incursion League Gets Ready to Kick Off - Path of Exile - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBestiary League Ends as Incursion League Gets Ready to Kick Off - Path of Exile - MMORPG.com

Path of Exile News - With Incursion coming on June 1st, the Path of Exile team has lots of things to reveal to players, starting today with the end of the Bestiary League. In addition, the final Incursion Skill Revamps have been revealed as well as the Incursion Challenge Rewards.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Gotta say the rewards for the challenges are really underwhelming, except for the portal. I like the portal, but 36 challenges...
  • titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Love this game, hate leveling every league!
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • rammur65rammur65 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    well leagues are like their version of ladder seasons gonna have to lvl thats just how it goes.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I love the game dearly. Too bad, I go back to working hardcore on June 1st :(, if only it released 7 days earlier I'd been able to play like a champ. Alas, I am debating whether to jump in and ruin my life as usual or just hold back. Given my complete and utter lack of willpower, I'll see you guys June 1st :).

Cryomatrix
    DiscipledOne
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.