Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS4 'Parity Patch' Certified Sooner Than Expected & Deploys Today - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imagePS4 'Parity Patch' Certified Sooner Than Expected & Deploys Today - Conan Exiles - MMORPG.com

Conan Exiles News - The Conan Exiles site has been updated with great news for PlayStation 4 players: The "parity patch" has been certified sooner than expected and will be deployed today. As the name implies, the patch brings the PS4 version up to par with the PC version. It includes an AFK Kicker, The Purge mechanic, a Healing Rebalance and other "balance and quality of life improvements".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    hopefully they patch the PC version soon too....i can't play for more than 15 minutes without random game freezes.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

hopefully they patch the PC version soon too....i can't play for more than 15 minutes without random game freezes.

That sounds like you might need to lower some graphics settings. I don't get freezes, and I'm on a lower mid range box. No one in my clan reports such things either. Nor in global.
    Alomar

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Distopia said:

That sounds like you might need to lower some graphics settings. I don't get freezes, and I'm on a lower mid range box. No one in my clan reports such things either. Nor in global.

Yeah it has to be settings. I play with quite a few people and most of them have no issues what so ever, the only issues I've heard out of my group is when people alt tab and go back in sometimes the game crashes. But that's a common issue.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited May 2018
    Distopia said:

That is the problem i mentioned in two posts on this site already. The game uses too much ram and its starts freezing a lot. Even with everything on Low settings on a PC that can run everything on  High. A lot of people have that problem on PC. I already stopped playing because of that.