Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Producer's Letter Reveals EA Details + Russian Connection Issues - Bless - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageProducer's Letter Reveals EA Details + Russian Connection Issues - Bless - MMORPG.com

Bless News - The Bless Steam page has a new producer's letter that reveals some early access details to the community, as well as a few plans for the immediate future for the game post-launch. Readers can learn more about what to expect from EA, precise information about regional servers and start times for May 30's EA start, how to purchase a Founders' Pack for immediate access and some known issues.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Good luck Neowiz
    IceDark
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I like the content plans. Update every month with a large update every 3 months.

If they can do this while keeping the game non p2w and free of cheats / hacks they will have a good game.
    IceDark
  • AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961
    Oh my, when I read "Russian connection problems" in the headline I really thought about something else and not real connection issues from Russia. Damn paranoia. ;)
    svannSamhael
  • genova2809genova2809 Member UncommonPosts: 47

Mikeha said:

I like the content plans. Update every month with a large update every 3 months.

If they can do this while keeping the game non p2w and free of cheats / hacks they will have a good game.

cheat/hackless is pretty impossible considering the fact that you can do pretty much everything you want when you know coding etc, & anyway there will be gold seller bots :D
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    So I got into EA yesterday and spent more time with them in Maintenance mode than being able to play, not that it wasn't expected for them to have issues on launch, but its a crumby way to spend EA access and sadly it probably won't be until after EA they get things ironed out ..
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Mikeha said:

cheat/hackless is pretty impossible considering the fact that you can do pretty much everything you want when you know coding etc, & anyway there will be gold seller bots :D

Every game will have some cheating / hacking but Neowiz has to be proactive and contain it to a minimum before it gets widespread. 

Also there is no player trading in Bless. 
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    A little more visual research for those still wondering if they want to buy in now, wait or completely pass:

• nk362ynk362y Member UncommonPosts: 31

Albatroes said:

A little more visual research for those still wondering if they want to buy in now, wait or completely pass:

I watched that video and some of his concerns are valid but a good portion of his complaints seem more whiny then anything else. I would look to more then just his impressions before making a decision I was watching him for a year and just got tired of hearing the same complaint then when he gets to bless he bashes the combat and tells you to play another game he spent the entire video telling you how horrible the combat is lol
  • jarsku85jarsku85 Member UncommonPosts: 84

Mikeha said:

Mikeha said:

Every game will have some cheating / hacking but Neowiz has to be proactive and contain it to a minimum before it gets widespread. 

Also there is no player trading in Bless. 

Yeah without ptp trading gold seller bots don't get their moneys back from game, also you can mail stuff only to your alts.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter