Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founders' Pack Early Access Begins on Steam - Bless - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageFounders' Pack Early Access Begins on Steam - Bless - MMORPG.com

Bless News - Bless Online players who own a Founders' Pack can now take part in two days' worth of early access game play in the highly anticipated MMORPG from Neowiz. The client can now be downloaded from Steam with players able to get started in their journey right after. Launch day officially arrives on May 30th with a Standard Edition available starting the same day minus the Founders' Pack additions. It will run $30.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    See you all in game!
    SBFordChaserzStoneRosesMrMelGibsonDragnelus
  • RadooRadoo Member UncommonPosts: 298

Mikeha said:

See you all in game!

Challenge accepted!
    Mikeha
  • ChaserzChaserz Member UncommonPosts: 317
    edited May 2018
    Bought it but having trouble getting in. No surprise.
  • titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    2 mins until download complete!!! /PRAY
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Finally, the real drama can begin. I'm pretty excited for this tbh.
    ChaserzAalamr
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    They give you 2 days because that is how long it takes to get through the early launch queues...
    Octagon7711KyleranValdheim
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990
    Good luck guys, not for me but hope you are blessed in game. :)
    MikehaSBFordOctagon7711XingbairongKyleranchocolate42069ThupliMrMelGibson
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Forgot to purchase and start the DL before bringing the kids to bed and now they won't sleep  :D EU too so no queues....

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    How are the initial impressions from people who have played? I'm thinking about trying it when I get paid.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    What's surprising, but happy? On global best sellers? It's all Bless Online- all 3 packs.
    MikehaMrMelGibson

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

What's surprising, but happy? On global best sellers? It's all Bless Online- all 3 packs.

With no advance purchase options that sounds just about right.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Region
    Server Name
    Open Time (PDT / CEST)
    NA Tanara 10:00am / 7:00pm
    NA Lilyanthes 10:41am / 7:41pm
    NA Murabi 11:06pm / 8:05pm
    EU Physis 10:00am / 7:00pm
    EU Daimon 10:55am / 7:55pm
    EU KuatRan 11:25am / 8:25pm
    Kyleran

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Lumiere123Lumiere123 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Where can I buy / download this game without linking my Steam account?
    I do not want link this game with steam....
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

You can't.
    MrMelGibson

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    Good luck all. Waiting for reviews before I dive in. Will be sad to miss the launch day festivities, but looking forward to your opinion of the bad AND the good.

I self identify as a monkey.

• Lumiere123Lumiere123 Member UncommonPosts: 62

You can't.

Well this is huge disappointment for me...
    In modern era when every mmo have Steam and No-Steam variant Bless says: F*ck you! Here is only Steam.

I'm not gonna say it's bad... but I prefer some games out of my Steam...
    Darn need to double think if I gonna buy/try this game now...
    chocolate42069
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Good luck to those playing, your enthusiasm is infectious but I'd only try the game if it was free (retracting my original statement).

MrMelGibsonKylerankertin
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • rmk70rmk70 Member UncommonPosts: 408
    Very first impressions aside from server login issues: Terribly optimized (awful FPS on a very good gaming rig), combat is awkward and clunky and nothing close to action, character customization is good, classes/skills seem overly complicated for no real reason (fake depth), combo system is a facade (press R + R + R after using a skill...).

Decided to request a refund. I know it's early to pull the trigger but the really poor optimization did it in for me. That won't be corrected in short order.
    AlbatroesLumiere123Asm0deusdavc123wingoodValdheim
  • kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259
    I mean bravo Neowiz! They just made this game B2P, lots of ppl hyped, they got money but game itself is just bad, and what's even more surprising, isn't it like so poorly optimized that even on RU server dunno how many years ago I got more FPS? Because it seems so...graphics is quite fine but don't you really see how bad combat is? but whatever, right? just enjoy the game which will be dead soon
  • EponyxDamorEponyxDamor Member RarePosts: 749
    So far, so fine ... For an "early access" game.

Cash shop seems fine, so that's good (depending on your view). Localization/translation for voice over scenes is fine, but tooltips/notifications are really, really bad. Performance/optimization seems really bad so far, though, and that is my biggest complaint. I understand it is launch day; I'll withhold judgement on this for a few days/week or so. However, not holding my breath on optimization getting much better since this is was a problem in other regions as well.

The game feels big and "realistic" but has very little in it. It reminds me a lot of Vanguard: SoH in that aspect; great city scapes, villages, and open world zones, but very little in them with sparse placement of vegetation/characters/mobs. The scale and size all feels realistic, though, and is really pretty to look at.
    KyleranOctagon7711MrMelGibson
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    edited May 2018

Cash shop seems fine, so that's good (depending on your view). Localization/translation for voice over scenes is fine, but tooltips/notifications are really, really bad. Performance/optimization seems really bad so far, though, and that is my biggest complaint. I understand it is launch day; I'll withhold judgement on this for a few days/week or so. However, not holding my breath on optimization getting much better since this is was a problem in other regions as well.

The game feels big and "realistic" but has very little in it. It reminds me a lot of Vanguard: SoH in that aspect; great city scapes, villages, and open world zones, but very little in them with sparse placement of vegetation/characters/mobs. The scale and size all feels realistic, though, and is really pretty to look at.

So nothing has change then lol.
  • EponyxDamorEponyxDamor Member RarePosts: 749
    Maurgrim said:

So nothing has change then lol.
    I'm willing to give Neowiz the benefit of the doubt, as they seem to have held up to their promise of keeping the cash shop non-P2W (IMO). Perhaps they will be able to pull it together in the next 6 months or so; I think that's a fair shake, given its still "early access" but a "complete/launched" game in several other regions. Their ability to put the other three classes in the game, optimize performance, and keep it free of P2W will ultimately determine the game's success for me personally.

I'll give it a chance, but don't really have expectations. Really just giving it a shot since there isn't much else I'm interested in for MMOs.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    There's a few live streams going on if people want to see for themselves, like cryy on youtube or a couple of twitch people etc. Just saying if people are wanting to see how the game is looking atm.
    EponyxDamorOctagon7711
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited May 2018
    Not my character but this is a cool pic. Armor designs in this game seem really good even at low levels. 

EponyxDamorwingoodMrMelGibsonKyleran
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Honestly glad I didn't cave in. Watching sodapoppin playing with his $10-15-20k PC and seeing him lag so much I can only imagine how my PC will perform having in mind that mine compared to his is pretty much a toster