Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Access/Launch Updates

FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
I figured we all could centralize our early start/launch experiences and forum pvp here.

I purchased my pack. Downloaded the client. Currently stuck on the Bless Splash screen.

The launcher is janky AF but the client is 64bit which is cool.
"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MrMelGibson

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I am sitting in que. :)
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Someone got that Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Union already locked.  ;)
    TokkenMrMelGibson
  • SiniestrohSiniestroh Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Downloading.....
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Something is not right. This is the blessonline.net homepage right now.

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    90S Popcorn GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY
    [Deleted User]wingoodWaan

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    Ugh is this going to be a que for hours then crash and repeat all day kind of day?
    Dvora said:
    Ugh is this going to be a que for hours then crash and repeat all day kind of day?

I had a 300 wait que that only lasted about 5 min. In game now and everything has smooth so far. 
  • DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    Mikeha said:
    locked on all servers?  or is this a one central server with instances thing?  I wasn't going to do Union anyway but doesn't bode well for their preparedness.
    edited May 2018
    What does the queue screen look like? I'm on a blank Bless Online splash screen (after the dev/publisher logos)

No music, no nothing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    What does the queue screen look like? I'm on a blank Bless Online splash screen (after the dev/publisher logos)

No music, no nothing.

So you selected your region and hit start on the launcher and now you are stuck?
    Dvora said:
    Mikeha said:
    locked on all servers?  or is this a one central server with instances thing?  I wasn't going to do Union anyway but doesn't bode well for their preparedness.

I am on NA server and its locked. 
    Mikeha said:

No music, no nothing.

So you selected your region and hit start on the launcher and now you are stuck?
    I'm passed the launcher. It's looking like this right now:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Mikeha said:

No music, no nothing.

I'm passed the launcher. It's looking like this right now:

So you have not gotten to the screen where you select your server? Are you NA or EU?
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited May 2018
    Seems some people were able to get in right away but some are stuck on the title screen.  Two game packages are marked as non-refundable.  
    Some reports that some parts of the game hasn't been fully translated yet.

Someone on Reddit has started posting cash shop screenshots.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/8mrv7x/heres_the_cash_shop/

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

The issue is on NA, picking EU allows you to get passed the Bless splash screen. It's their servers. They can't handled the traffic. So much for Early Access.   :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,173
    The issue is on NA, picking EU allows you to get passed the Bless splash screen. It's their servers. They can't handled the traffic. So much for Early Access.   :D
    If you go and run the launcher as administrator that's what I did when I was stuck at the launch screen and had no problems. 
    Octagon7711wingoodMrMelGibson

• SiniestrohSiniestroh Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Same waiting here

Seems some people were able to get in right away but some are stuck on the title screen.  Two game packages are marked as non-refundable.  

Are those the pet buffs I see?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are those the pet buffs I see?

Which one has the pet buffs? 

If you go and run the launcher as administrator that's what I did when I was stuck at the launch screen and had no problems. 
    Been there, EU works NA doesn't. Traffic issue, they weren't prepared for the volume. NA is getting slammed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Been there, EU works NA doesn't. Traffic issue, they weren't prepared for the volume. NA is getting slammed.
    Could be.. the administrator thing worked for me... but it could just be retrying the connection over and over until it gets you in. I didn't sit at the loading screen for long, after like.. a minute of loading screen I tried again. 

Could be.. the administrator thing worked for me... but it could just be retrying the connection over and over until it gets you in. I didn't sit at the loading screen for long, after like.. a minute of loading screen I tried again. 
    Everyone is doing this at the same time. It's like 10000 people trying to go through 1 door way... repeatedly. 

They weren't prepared for the traffic (or didn't want to pay to be prepared and be wrong).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    They're up to 3 servers on EU already. I can only imagine how many servers are getting slammed into cages in Virgina right now.  :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    They're up to 3 servers on EU already. I can only imagine how many servers are getting slammed into cages in Virgina right now.  :D

3 servers in NA right now. 

Still in Queue to get on the server where all my friends plan to play... was at 3K when I first logged on, went down to 800.. now magically its back up to 1035....  and I haven't even gotten to pick my side yet, which means I'll probably be waiting a long time just to get into Union too.