Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Maps, Global Chat & Some Super Secret Surprises in the Works - World of Speed - MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616

imageNew Maps, Global Chat & Some Super Secret Surprises in the Works - World of Speed - MMORPG.com

World of Speed News - The World of Speed blog on the game's Steam page has been updated with a new post that is short and sweet but continues to show the team's commitment to getting the game out to open beta. While there are some secrets that developers are keeping to themselves, we do know that global chat and other social features are in the work. In addition "new liveries" for rides are being created as well as new maps with different tracks.

Read the full story here

Comments

• halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    They doomed this game from the start - they adopted a mobile free-to-play scheme that requires you to wait unless you pay them to play additional races.

They probably need to fire the person in charge of monitization, because no one is going to play this game when it's not even triple A but taking the EA method of money-grabbing.
    Nextrix
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517

They doomed this game from the start - they adopted a mobile free-to-play scheme that requires you to wait unless you pay them to play additional races.

They probably need to fire the person in charge of monitization, because no one is going to play this game when it's not even triple A but taking the EA method of money-grabbing.

I was gonna say, I've never even heard of this game..
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • SujieuniSujieuni Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I had to refund this game twice because I still can't log into the game. No one even reply to the Support tickets for weeks...
    www.twitch.tv/sujieun
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 621
    I wouldnt waste my time with this one. If you really need a racing game, get The Crew/The Crew 2, or go for something like Forza Horizons. Plenty of good quality games that do not have ridiculous monetization practices.