Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Faction Poll!

2»

Comments

• SwampySackSwampySack Member UncommonPosts: 24
    always supporting the underdogs so heiron it is then
    MikehaSovrathMrMelGibson
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    I usually do. I love being an underdog, because I'm not a terrible PvP type person, and all I want to do is play a puppyperson, but not until the mystic releases, so... I decided on Union.  But there's a 33.8 percent chance I'll choke at the character creation stage tomorrow and go Hieron. 
    MrMelGibson

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

I think I will do the same. 
    maskedweaselSwampySackSovrath
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Can anybody let me know which faction is the faction that the RP people are choosing so I know NOT to go to that.

You haven't felt disappointment until you innocently roll anything "unofficial RP" in an OWPVP game.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Can anybody let me know which faction is the faction that the RP people are choosing so I know NOT to go to that.

You haven't felt disappointment until you innocently roll anything "unofficial RP" in an OWPVP game.
    oo that's a tough one. I would imagine RP players would be Hieron. They feel very RP heavy to me...  unless.. y'know .. unless you count @Torval on Union RPing a Thundercat. :neutral:
    MrMelGibson

• esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    The Heroin team sounds like it will be where the party is at! Until it gets to a certain point . . .
    maskedweasel
    Go time soon.  I'm starting to feel like Union side will be faction locked before it gets out of headstart. 

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Go time soon.  I'm starting to feel like Union side will be faction locked before it gets out of headstart. 
    yea im going herion cause thats where the guild is going
    maskedweasel
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited May 2018
    This is going to be interesting even though I'm sitting this out.  I hope it goes without a hitch for you guys and gals, best of luck. :smile:

Why is this game listed as a single player also?

Countdown timer.
    https://bless-source.com/       

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey