Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeon lockouts in Bless?

mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
Anyone know if you can run dungeons an infinite amount of times, or do they limit you via cash shop items like a lot of mmos?

Comments

• SalmonManSalmonMan Member UncommonPosts: 192
    DMKano said:
    There are dungeon lockout timers in Bless. 

In japanese and korean versions there are cash shop items that will reset the dungeon timers.

Since Neowiz hasnt shown a full cash shop item list for the Steam version we dont know if those will be there or not.

Wait and see - but dungeons lockout timers are 100% part of Bless.

Edit - devs confirmed no scrolls to reset daily dungeon lockouts in Steam version  but lockouts are in game.

IMO lockouts should be removed from western version
    The lockouts are per character though, yeah? So you can just switch to alts and keep running them. Thats what i was told anyway.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    SalmonMan said:
    DMKano said:
    There are dungeon lockout timers in Bless. 

In japanese and korean versions there are cash shop items that will reset the dungeon timers.

Since Neowiz hasnt shown a full cash shop item list for the Steam version we dont know if those will be there or not.

Wait and see - but dungeons lockout timers are 100% part of Bless.

Edit - devs confirmed no scrolls to reset daily dungeon lockouts in Steam version  but lockouts are in game.

IMO lockouts should be removed from western version
    The lockouts are per character though, yeah? So you can just switch to alts and keep running them. Thats what i was told anyway.
    This is correct, as far as what I've heard. 

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Eh.... dungeon lockouts...lol

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.