Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Exclusive Dauntless Flares Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

Comments

• AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Hate to burst your bubble but even after you get over the queue and the endless intro because you will get loading loop error etc , the game is horribly optimized and no i am not talking about towns only.. gonna give this another try in a couple of months or so .. have fun!
    3domoSnuggleBunnyo
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Ok so ONCE in a far distant land,WAYYYY off in the horizon comes a gimmick that i actually feel is fun,cool AND not some p2w or other baiting tactic item.
    I feel this is a really cool idea,it does not deter from the fact that the GAME is still left to one's judgement and not baiting players in,this is just a fun sort of idea that i finally approve of.
    iamtwosen

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ButterfIiesButterfIies Member CommonPosts: 1
    If I wanted to play Monster Hunter world, I would go play that.

I am much more interested in Dauntless. It's more appealing to me.

I'm excited about this launch, and this flare giveaway is fun and nice!
    iamtwosen
  • MongoosePandaMongoosePanda Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Awesome thanks for the code! Been a huge fan of this game since alpha and definitely been enjoying the beta
  • KiwiHypeKiwiHype Member UncommonPosts: 233
    So much FLAIR!

Thank you Neowiz!
    FlyByKnightmahmudnb1
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    game could be decent, but after I waited at around 120k, I finally got in and played the first solo behemoth.  After winning that I got sent to town, where I got a quest to go with a group.  Went with the group, and killed the behemoth, and we did not get transported out, all of us had to close the game.  Ok no prob things happen, other games will put us right back in with a 15 min window.  Nope 140k now

uninstalled
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    downloading- looking forward to trying a new game.
  • KnaveSkyeKnaveSkye Member UncommonPosts: 137

If I wanted to play Monster Hunter world, I would go play that.

For many, its "If I could play MHW, I would go play that." We are still waiting for that PC release. Sadly Dauntless may suffer similar difficulties as Battleborn simply due to bad timing.
  • KoumanKouman Member CommonPosts: 5
    ckoLME-dFaq9v-7RrohL-vqPUNu-AyuCoT Cheers.
  • VicVibesVicVibes Member CommonPosts: 1
    how do i obtain my key? i already made an account but dont see a key anywhere, plz help
  • CapoDiTuttiCapiCapoDiTuttiCapi Member CommonPosts: 1

VicVibes said:

how do i obtain my key? i already made an account but dont see a key anywhere, plz help

Same where is the key
  • nstennyznstennyz Member CommonPosts: 1
    thank
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Just tried it, not really a fan. Has that Destiny feeling.. in a bad way. Confined and too structured. Everyone goes through all the same upgrades and looks the same. Game is just run to target, gather what you can along the way without wasting time and pissing off your team mates, fight target until it runs away, run to target, gather what you can along the way without wasting time and pissing off your team mates, fight target until it dies.

No idea why someone would want to play this instead of something like Vindictus.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • TacticCoconutTacticCoconut Member CommonPosts: 1
    Ty
  • zepthzepth Member CommonPosts: 2
    Thanks for the giveaway. My game currently stuck after character creation. I hope they could fix bugs with haste.
  • mokonarmokonar Member CommonPosts: 1
    thanks
  • oSnuggleBunnyooSnuggleBunnyo Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Thanks for the flare, now i can share mmorpg while in game, and streaming the game haha.
    Gazimoff
  • BrurykBruryk Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks.
  • S4TYR4S4TYR4 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Thanks!
  • Spinn1n_BL4D3Spinn1n_BL4D3 Member CommonPosts: 1

koldmiser said:

96000 people ahead of me. Queue Simulator 2018 is amazing!

fixed
  • MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    Thanks MMORPG.com.
  • SturhmSturhm Member CommonPosts: 1
    I redeemed with success, but its not available ingame ??
    EarthZONE
  • TsubyTsuby Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Thanks for the key :)
  • derNeniderNeni Member UncommonPosts: 14
    thx 4 the key / flare :-)
  • monstertruckpamonstertruckpa Member UncommonPosts: 14
    edited July 2018
    I came very late. pd: Today i tried and the code works. Thankyou.
    Post edited by monstertruckpa on
    EdZapLinTiller