Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rogues~ This is for you

Hey Rogues, I just thought I might tell you guys that this Mod could be really sweet but unfortunately for most it won't work. The reason I post this is because if someone can get it to work i would love for you to give me some step by step instructions. Thanks guys, here's the link!--------------> http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=1643

Comments

• DarcwanderDarcwander Member Posts: 39
    Sweet you can be a dagger and sword rogue. That almost seems like a cheat :). In anycase I might try to use it later and see how it goes.

Thanks for the post.

• SuperZwerverSuperZwerver Member Posts: 293

Flych - 70 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin - Tarren Mill (EU)
    Mediocre - 70 Undead Discipline Priest - Tarren Mill (EU)

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    yeah.. i allways go on curse-gaming.com they got al the good stuff ;)
  • SnowypilgrimSnowypilgrim Member Posts: 4
    The Curse Gaming one is great, but the reason I like Rogue Swappper is beacuse it is completely auto. No press of a key. The whole point of it is so you don't have to press a button, because when you are fighting a spellcaster especially with a rogue, they're speciality is stopping it. And you have 2 be quick, and having one more key to press is just to much. Thats why Rogue Swapper does it for you, supposedly. Which goes back to the beginning  can't get it to work! someone please figure out how 2 use it and post. Thankyou!

• SnowypilgrimSnowypilgrim Member Posts: 4
    Someone got an answer or what?

• SuperZwerverSuperZwerver Member Posts: 293

Well first of all, Stancesets also changes your weapons on stealthing automaticly. Yea you might have to press a button when you gouge but really, you got the time for that :P

I myself also play a rogue, and I tried to do the same tricks. Switching weapons all the time etc. But there is a problem, my talents are build for swords. I have no imp. backstab/ambush whatsoever so switching to dagger is quite useless since my playstyle is totally different.

My point is, I dont think there is a need to switch weapons. IMHO :)

Edit: Someone above me posted this: "Sweet you can be a dagger and sword rogue." See, this isnt true. Just equipping a dagger doesnt make you a dagger rogue all of a sudden. It's your talents that make you a dagger or sword rogue (or mace/fist for that matter).

Flych - 70 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin - Tarren Mill (EU)
    Mediocre - 70 Undead Discipline Priest - Tarren Mill (EU)