Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Trailer Preview - See What's Inside - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

Comments

• SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Lol here we go again, deleted my post in the last trailer, ha it shows what kind of crap they are hiding. Or the fact that I hit them nail head on. So my guess its a steal and run tactic but for sure only time will tell and that will be soon enough.

~ The best business is not how you make them happy but how fair you to them ~
    simmihi
  • spidiispidii Member UncommonPosts: 143

Rellz said:

Im hold out until reviews on gameplay if its good. If not I will be back in BDO.

GL with your grindy garbage farmers and awful contribution system

GL with...whatever the fuck this thing is...
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Quite curious to see how this game does.
    Chamber of Chains
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    edited May 2018
    Wavvessss said:

berlight said:

Wavvessss said:

berlight said:

Like I said. The standard also comes with premium, so the only difference it's the 2 days...

Like you said.... Fucking brain dead slut, the standard edition does not come with the premium status. I am not a fanboi(sic), you miserable ignorant lad, I was merely correcting your stupidity.

Get laid, you are really in need. Enjoy your second comment in this website. It's probably your last :)

Wow, who is the incel here? Why would you even bring that up if it were not the very thought running through your pathetic mind. What a sad day, trolls that can not even stay on topic with their trolling. I was speaking of your stupidity, which is a fact as any one can see it in your previous posts. That being said, third comment on the site, damn, wrong again....
    Wow, a new account, only 3 logins, and on each of these logins you were rude and insulting. I don't think you're in the right spot here, Reddit might be a better place for you and your attitude.

But else, hey welcome, great first impression!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    MrMelGibson
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    The extra $10 is worth it to me to experience the initial rush of players. Of love that time of the game, when everyone is on equal footing and equally clueless of what to do and how to overcome dungeon mechanics.
    RUButthurtMikehaMrMelGibson
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2018
    nate1980 said:
    The extra $10 is worth it to me to experience the initial rush of players. Of love that time of the game, when everyone is on equal footing and equally clueless of what to do and how to overcome dungeon mechanics.
    The game has been in circulation for 3-4 years in the east with little to no difference in terms of content. The only things "changing" are the skill lay out and class reduction in order to stall out how little content the game does have. I mean a real red flag should be them stopping development of their warlock class after 2~ years of being in development(?). But who knows, maybe they will pool in enough money to actually complete it so people can play it by the end of next year (assuming its still around by then).
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    "Here's hoping the game is actually good. Let's see what the early access people say. "
    yeah, hope is the word, ppl hope for a nice and finished game but when they 'll reach max lvl, few hours needed, and they ll run again and again one of the 9 dungeons, the hype will fall so deep!
    the only one saying it's a great game are the streamers and youtuber (do you you there's a tubers academy in england!) and all the ppl who receveid free account.
    steam will go with a 50% or more discount in no time when the game will turn red
  • RhomsRhoms Member UncommonPosts: 174
    I'm interested, and it totally looks worth the 40ish dollars to play, but I'll skip the head start and wait for a bit more information on the gameplay and cash shop.

Current game: Pillars of Eternity

Played: UO, AC, Eve, Fallen Earth, Aion, GW, GW2 

Tried: WOW, Rift, SWTOR, ESO 

Future: Camelot Unchained?  Crowfall?  Bless?

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    If you can level to 45 in 5 hours that’s never going to retain players let’s hooe they slow that down a lil
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Yawn.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Wavvessss said:
    If you're an asshole and you know it clap your hands.

*claps hands*

Wavves~
    Enjoy your ban. This is why you have no friends. See you never. Bye.
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    edited May 2018
    "In three days, the Advanced Access will begin for those who purchased a Founder's Pack.
    Read more at https://www.mmorpg.com/bless/videos/founders-pack-trailer-preview-see-whats-inside-1000006000#uF6job1CA6IuZ6SH.99"

Are you Butt-Nuggets writing shit about games you know nothing about because you want to sound current? A bit like that wanksy site that suggested we buy an Oculus Vive if we like the "Go" lol Pathetic

"for those who purchased a Founder's Pack"
    Anyone that isn't a clueless hater knows "NO-ONE" has been able buy anything at all linked to this game from Neowiz because no shop exists yet ffs..
    No packs, no CS stuff, Literally NOTHING!! At this point, i'm sick of dick heads lambasting this game, I really would like to travel the world to punch a fair few people right in the face. I really hope I get a good kicking back though, in the spirit of RL PvP.. I do expect though, the most vocal e-peeners couldnt wake up my nanna with their hardest slap round the face..
    If you don't know 100%, do the world a favour and shut ya fukkin mouth until you can substantiate whats dripping out of your rabid frothy mouth..
    Ok I'll take my 20 lashes, or 20 day's ban... I'll hurt knowing, you know you were talking utter shit to the masses.. Bit like the vatican lol
    Cryomatrix
  • nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063
    Albatroes said:
    nate1980 said:
    The game has been in circulation for 3-4 years in the east with little to no difference in terms of content. The only things "changing" are the skill lay out and class reduction in order to stall out how little content the game does have. I mean a real red flag should be them stopping development of their warlock class after 2~ years of being in development(?). But who knows, maybe they will pool in enough money to actually complete it so people can play it by the end of next year (assuming its still around by then).
    Its the first time it’s been released in the West. The skill customization has more depth than any MMORPG that I’d even be willing to pay. The game itself looks great graphically. The combat system looks much better than the current trend of 5 skills + weapon swap bar, which I hate. MMO releases alone are worth the box price. Any fun I have after that is just a bonus. 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Well tomorrow we shall see what we shall see... 
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Looking forward to some opinions on it here.
    [Deleted User]
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Thank you Neowiz. :p
    maskedweaselMrMelGibsonRhoms
  • xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    Who's gonna buy in for early access tomorrow? I know I am.
    maskedweaselMikehaMrMelGibson

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    xion12121 said:
    Who's gonna buy in for early access tomorrow? I know I am.

See you in game!
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    I am just because it looks fun
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Wavvessss said:
    Dearest Butthurt Snowflakes,

Fuck you and your pathetic site of shitty articles and poor reviews. The forums and comment sections on this site are a bunch of fucking care bear pussies, why the fuck would I want to associate with he likes of you poverty stricken invalids? I do not irl, and I refuse to online as well. Bye.

P.S. This site is fucking gay.

Wavves~
    I wish I could show people how much disdain I have for the word "Snowflake" otherwise, your posts are hilarious. You made me laugh. I love good insults and "poverty stricken invalids" I give an 8/10 on my scale. Also, grow up and don't let the door hit you on the way out :)

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • xion12121xion12121 Member UncommonPosts: 199
    edited May 2018

berlight said:

Like I said. The standard also comes with premium, so the only difference it's the 2 days...

actually all the packs that you buy standard, deluxe and collectors edition all have 2 day headstart, and each comes with its own premium days. So there are no differences between what packs you buy other than the fact that you get more days premium, lumena, and extra skin bonuses

The only thing is if you just buy the base game which is $29.99, but for $10 dollars more you get premium content and 2-day headstart.

If you just buy the base game you do not get premium 30 days.

https://blessonline.net/news_read/73
    Mikeha[Deleted User]MrMelGibson

I would give you a guest pass to SWOTR, but then I wouldn't be able to find a way to live with myself afterwards....

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Wavvessss said:
    Dearest Butthurt Snowflakes,

Fuck you and your pathetic site of shitty articles and poor reviews. The forums and comment sections on this site are a bunch of fucking care bear pussies, why the fuck would I want to associate with he likes of you poverty stricken invalids? I do not irl, and I refuse to online as well. Bye.

P.S. This site is fucking gay.

Wavves~

[Deleted User]
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited May 2018
    Racers

Start your wallets!!!

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    tears collecting start!
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Scorchien said:
     Ill be ready to hose yas all off ...
    Image result for man with hose  images

After yas step in the latest pile of

Image result for horse manure images

Im here ready to help ....

Just say "Plz wash the stink off of me"   :wink: