Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Exclusive Dauntless Flares Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

imageMMORPG.com Exclusive Dauntless Flares Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has been given some cool gift keys for Dauntless that will give players in game flares that when deployed will show the MMORPG.com logo! Get your key now, get in the game and have fun!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• darkheartsdarkhearts Member UncommonPosts: 159
    Thank you, always gotta collect them all.
    AnimaSharkbiliqgamerDurruksulac0[Deleted User]VirathSpinn1n_BL4D3ScotNouryHyorikunand 7 others.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Nope.  I've repeatedly stated my opinion on this.  No ads in game. Ever.
    CelticFyre91DurrukDaxamarGazimoffDarksatan666CrazeegamerAnarionnLordGates117kieron1591235ACoolCanOfPepsiMaxand 7 others.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Thanks!

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• nuclearsoulnuclearsoul Member UncommonPosts: 10
    edited May 2018
    i cant even play dauntless now -.- all servers are busy ,our login servers are currently experiencing heavy demand... there are 57924people in front of you .GG lol
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    96000 people ahead of me. Queue Simulator 2018 is amazing!
    nuclearsoulAnimaSharkOctagon7711hadihvJungkookie6921
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

koldmiser said:

96000 people ahead of me. Queue Simulator 2018 is amazing!

yea not even worth trying atm
    TunaSamichSignex
  • MasterDaveyMasterDavey Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Thanks for the gift. :)
  • NathanPenetrationNathanPenetration Member UncommonPosts: 26
    edited May 2018
    the open beta launch for this game is a mega fail. Company is too small and the game in it's current state has maybe 5-10 hours of gameplay before it descends to repetitive grindyness. This game is a stopgap for MHW's PC launch later this year.
    3domCelticFyre91WhitelionnNephethGazimoffHakureiPixelcorbGkarr[Deleted User]
  • AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247

the open beta launch for this game is a mega fail. Company is too small and the game in it's current state has maybe 5-10 hours of gameplay before it descends to repetitive grindyness. This game is a stopgap for MHW's PC launch later this year.

Oh because of course MHW has no 'repetitive grindyness' at all.
    gamestopperzCancerTheGuydjnj2000ssjbadrchocolate42069RaX1aLDarkenarHakureileoneljacobGkarrand 3 others.
  • HyriusHyrius Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Thank you! :D
  • gamestopperzgamestopperz Member UncommonPosts: 7
    edited May 2018
    Would be awesome if I can get past remaking my character every time I try to play. It's more like Character Creator 2018 : Repeat Edition. Also, It's like a free version of MHW but more cartoony graphics that somehow have higher computer specs requirements for what it looks and plays like.
  • VesigaVesiga Member UncommonPosts: 1
    You all have clearly never played an Open Beta if you're complaining about queue times and a "mega fail" ArcheAge queue times was 3 days, without exaggeration. FFXIV was over 13-16hrs. Dauntless has already mostly fixed their queue times, and are working to make it never need queues in the first place. 140K queue in Dauntless now takes about an hour and less.
    ZazurissjbadrDarkenarleoneljacobXanwardSongsteel
  • OliasticOliastic Member CommonPosts: 1
    How do i get the gift?
  • SillyDucks32SillyDucks32 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Very Cool thanks so much.
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    Thanks for the key! Although both the site and the game don't work three days already. These key giveaways should have happened many months ago to get more people into closed beta to be able to properly stress-test it instead of "launching" stillborn game with 180k people in queue.
    Whitelionn

Thank you for your time!

• DurrukDurruk Member CommonPosts: 1
    is this a joke?

what a stupid idea is this.
    asking free ads.
    GazimoffzigalucardMMOGamer71
  • WildMotaWildMota Member CommonPosts: 1
    :D thx
  • pyskopathgamingpyskopathgaming Member UncommonPosts: 25
    great game
  • SplattrSplattr Member RarePosts: 537

Durruk said:

is this a joke?

what a stupid idea is this.

asking free ads.

Not a joke. It's actually a cool way to show off you like the website. Sure, it is free advertising, all 4 people at a time. Other things I guess you don't use since they are free adverts:

Cars
    Clothes
    Shoes
    Canned beverages
    Sports equipment
    Airlines
    Every component inside you computer, and all peripherals

The list just goes on and on.
    marganculos[Deleted User]zigalucardRaX1aLMMOGamer71sschrupp
  • WolfsamaWolfsama Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you :)
  • wong8888wong8888 Member CommonPosts: 1
    thanks you :)
  • PopoZoulouPopoZoulou Member CommonPosts: 1
    Hey i don't get how i can get one code ... Do you have an idea ?
  • elfdragon21elfdragon21 Member UncommonPosts: 47
    edited May 2018

Oliastic said:

How do i get the gift?

Login and activate your account or sign up for a new account. Mine wasn't activated so I had to resend the verification email. After you verify, there should be a link at the bottom of the page after you refresh to get your key with instructions.
    [Deleted User]
  • keykey666keykey666 Member CommonPosts: 1
    You forced me into creating an account in this shitty website, just end yourselves.
    GazimoffDarksatan666zigalucard3domAnthurcorvas
  • KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829

Vesiga said:

You all have clearly never played an Open Beta if you're complaining about queue times and a "mega fail" ArcheAge queue times was 3 days, without exaggeration. FFXIV was over 13-16hrs. Dauntless has already mostly fixed their queue times, and are working to make it never need queues in the first place. 140K queue in Dauntless now takes about an hour and less.

i logged in with 23k ahead of me with a wait time of 15 mins. After 5 mins it somehow went up to 21, then 35 then 60+. It is not fixed.
    Quizar19733dom