Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Servers are busy

MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
So I downloaded the game and decided to give it a try. 

Our login servers are currently experiencing heavy demand. There are 101220 people in front of you. Estimated wait time: 60+ minute(s).

100k people queue.  LOL, is there a way to get into this game, or do you launch it Monday and hope to get in by the weekend. 

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

gameflunkie

Comments

• gameflunkiegameflunkie Member UncommonPosts: 4
    lol same here, im glad its doing so well at the start, but dang i like to know whats the hype all about.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389
    Kyleran

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    I played for about 1 1/2 hrs last night.  Ran pretty smooth, but seems like it will be a very repetitive game.
  • cesmode8cesmode8 Member UncommonPosts: 431
    The queue is 'legit'.  Have to wait a few hours :(  Right now I think the servers are down for maintenance.  IMO, this is a crappy open beta.  

The servers are either full and you wait for hours, or they are down.
    The game itself is empty, shallow, and hollow with a very nice shell around it.  Lobby, queue, kill monster, return.  Rinse repeat.  
    The movement is mega clunky.  Your character looks and feels like he weighs 800 lbs.
    The animations are heavy and sluggish.

Its meh tbh.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    cesmode8 said:
    The queue is 'legit'.  Have to wait a few hours :(  Right now I think the servers are down for maintenance.  IMO, this is a crappy open beta.  

The servers are either full and you wait for hours, or they are down.
    The game itself is empty, shallow, and hollow with a very nice shell around it.  Lobby, queue, kill monster, return.  Rinse repeat.  
    The movement is mega clunky.  Your character looks and feels like he weighs 800 lbs.
    The animations are heavy and sluggish.

Its meh tbh.

Yet people are fighting to get in and give it a try......

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MeowdarlingMeowdarling Newbie CommonPosts: 9
    The game is working perfect now .