Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder's Pack Trailer Preview - See What's Inside - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageFounder's Pack Trailer Preview - See What's Inside - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

In three days, the Advanced Access will begin for those who purchased a Founder's Pack. To show off "what's inside", Neowiz has released a brand new trailer with pet skins, mount skins and much more. Check it out to see what's in store if you're a Bless Founder.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    A founder pack trailer....anyway, it could be all the screen shaking but it looked a bit lagged in spots. If so, that's saying a lot since there was about 6 players at most in it together at one time? Good luck to those hoping to jump in on monday though.
    RellzOctagon7711Sinsai
  • RellzRellz Member UncommonPosts: 46
    edited May 2018
    Im hold out until reviews on gameplay if its good. If not I will be back in BDO.
    SinsaiBonejokerTsiyaOctagon7711
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    It's better than their cinematic trailer, which was awful!
    Doctorhoo
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Honestly I think this is their best trailer so far.
    I personally decided to play PoE's new league over this. Maybe it's not p2w, but I don't wanna waste my time and money finding that out.

Have fun to those that are jumping straight away. Hopefully it's a good game and who knows I might start playing it if I see positive feedback 1-2 weeks after launch.
    marganculosThupli
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207

Albatroes said:

A founder pack trailer....anyway, it could be all the screen shaking but it looked a bit lagged in spots. If so, that's saying a lot since there was about 6 players at most in it together at one time? Good luck to those hoping to jump in on monday though.

A founder pack trailer, showing Founders Pack Items . Shame of them.

And no, that's not lagged, is shaking.

No luck needed , but thanks for your kind words.
    Elvoc
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    I really think Neowiz might have underestimated the amount of people that are going to try Bless out despite the red flags and missteps. That log-in server could potentially get its ass kicked and the performance with everyone bully rushing to play. It will be interesting to see how they deal.

We're all about to find out if Aeria Games apprehensions were warranted.
    XingbairongSovrathMrMelGibsonmarganculoschojin2kmcrippinsDoctorhooAlomarwingoodcheyaneand 2 others.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I am ready to play.
    StoneRosesMrMelGibsonIceDarkchojin2kmcrippinsAlomarRadoo
  • csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121
    So how much is it to play on the 30th?
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    csthao said:
    30 dollars for non-founders standard version.

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

csthao said:

Honestly if not for anything else the $40 is worth it for the 30 day sub you get, of course if you don't care at all about anything and you just want to pewpew some it shouldn't matter much :)
    maskedweaselMrMelGibson[Deleted User]AlpiusAlomarwingood
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    best option for me is to wait few times, cause of price, start lagfeast and no real review on it now...
    watching some twitch gameplay, seems outdated and near empty (5 classes, 9 dungeons...)
    something tell me it's only a milk machine, try to catch a lot of $$ before add 2 or 3 classes and let it die
    we'll see!
    Octagon7711
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546

IceDark said:

Albatroes said:

A founder pack trailer, showing Founders Pack Items . Shame of them.

And no, that's not lagged, is shaking.

No luck needed , but thanks for your kind words.

Honestly I can't remember the last time a large MMO didn't have launch day issues because the Auth server couldn't handle the amount of users that showed up..
    MrMelGibsonThupliOctagon7711Sinsai
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Wow, fire the guy who made that shaky video.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256
    Games should release on fridays or saturdays
    RexKushmanSinsai
  • InfiniteStrifeInfiniteStrife Member UncommonPosts: 36

Rellz said:

Im hold out until reviews on gameplay if its good. If not I will be back in BDO.

GL with your grindy garbage farmers and awful contribution system
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498
    I'm planning to play Bless on Monday.
    DESPITE this trailer. Gah, if it was meant to show off crap, they needed to display "sparkly wings from the XYZ pack" and the like. Watching that cluster, I have no idea what I'll be missing out on other than "glowy blue shit."
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Samhael said:
    I'm planning to play Bless on Monday.
    DESPITE this trailer. Gah, if it was meant to show off crap, they needed to display "sparkly wings from the XYZ pack" and the like. Watching that cluster, I have no idea what I'll be missing out on other than "glowy blue shit."
    Not to mention graphs and statistics followed by guesstimates.
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Why is Neowiz making the Founders Packs only available the day of early access again?
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GrendGrend Member UncommonPosts: 63

Why is Neowiz making the Founders Packs only available the day of early access again?

I think it has a lot to do with Steam's policy on games tagging itself as early access. Can't pre-order or pre-load early access games, only can purchase them when EA goes live.

Would be way different if they weren't launching this through Steam or at least didn't label Bless as early access.
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Grend said:

I think it has a lot to do with Steam's policy on games tagging itself as early access. Can't pre-order or pre-load early access games, only can purchase them when EA goes live.

Would be way different if they weren't launching this through Steam or at least didn't label Bless as early access.
    Truth be told I'm confused about that too.  Are they still planning on working on core systems once it's available on Steam (not including your routine patch updates)?  I haven't read anything that would indicate that.  

Otherwise, why the label of early access?  Seems to be a better idea financially for them to launch full-steam ahead given the aforementioned.
  • darkninja776darkninja776 Member UncommonPosts: 8

Grend said:

Truth be told I'm confused about that too.  Are they still planning on working on core systems once it's available on Steam (not including your routine patch updates)?  I haven't read anything that would indicate that.  

Otherwise, why the label of early access?  Seems to be a better idea financially for them to launch full-steam ahead given the aforementioned.

This might sound crazy to you but they are releasing it as early access because the game is not ready for release.

I think it's because they failed pretty badly on other regions and they have to re-work the combat etc. Not all Classes are out and I believe they want to change other mechanics in the game before releasing it.

[Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • GrendGrend Member UncommonPosts: 63

They are supposedly are going to keep making tweaks and fixes along the way. I do remember they are still working on tweaking/changing the layout of the UI. Most of the tweaks are going to happen from player feedback. From everything I've noticed, they are mostly playing things by ear and making changes as they go. Not a 100% on that, but that's the impression I've gotten.
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Gigantic boobs and charr mounts is all I saw

beLIEve

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    It seems the whole trailer was made up of one 10 minute game session on mounts.

Has many things I dislike about eastern games such as slutty looking chars, the token pedophile BS with braids, and crappy graphics.

I wouldn't even try this game if it was free.

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Amazing. 10$ extra for two days earlier, wow, isn't that the best thing ever? I'm liking it already....

Beta tester maniac