Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - An Armor's Legacy - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageAround the Verse - An Armor's Legacy - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

The latest Star Citizen: Around the Verse video has been published. This week, it is hosted by Technical Director of Content Sean Tracy and Animation Director Steve Bender. The two spend time this week speaking on the topic of legacy armor and provide a new spot for "Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy".

Read the full story here

Comments

• CIB3CIB3 Member UncommonPosts: 121
    They better start making movies...
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

CIB3 said:

They better start making movies...

... that's plan indeed and included in Squadron 42 (solo) with 4K interactive cutscene with real actors ALA Wing Commander :)
  • darkninja776darkninja776 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Better be a documentary on how they got away with scamming 100m+
    MadFrenchie

The true proven scam is the scam itself.
    +500 team, +5 years... make you a favor and buy a calculator or use the one on you smarphone. Worst scam ever :)
  • Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    Honestly I have held back on this game, but I am seeing some good videos coming from the studio. I have tried to hold off my hype but it is getting more and more difficult.

Star Citizen is the game I have been wanting since before Earth and Beyond released.
    JoeBloberOrinoriBabuinix

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    No game,No fame!

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    JoeBlober said:

+500 team, +5 years... make you a favor and buy a calculator or use the one on you smarphone. Worst scam ever :)
    If I could get myself and 500+ of my fellow industry workers paid for half a decade without a requirement to deliver as advertised...  That would be pretty sweet, methinks.

• OrinoriOrinori Member RarePosts: 751

JoeBlober said:

If I could get myself and 500+ of my fellow industry workers paid for half a decade without a requirement to deliver as advertised...  That would be pretty sweet, methinks.

I am sure it would, but you can't can you :)
  • squlltaxsqulltax Member UncommonPosts: 22

Orinori said:

JoeBlober said:

Not everyone has the nerve, and great scammer skills like those Devs.
    Don't misunderstand me - the game will be delivered - but it will be crumbling piece of tech demo crap.

squlltax said:

Orinori said:

JoeBlober said:

Not everyone has the nerve, and great scammer skills like those Devs.

Don't misunderstand me - the game will be delivered - but it will be crumbling piece of tech demo crap.

He said: " it will be crumbling piece of tech demo crap"... sure. Knowing CR always delviered products than people remember like stunning (in a good way), as well as his brother, plus a team of+500 talented artists and current Vista in 3.1.4 in game capture made by backer not even marketing departement... it is going to be another stunning released.
    The crap prophecy is as relevant as "collapse 90 days top"... since past 3 years... every single quarter.
    Most troll gone... figure out why? :)