Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neowiz release information on the premium sub,$199.99 founders pack reduced to $149.99 in latest Q&A

13»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,513
    Hefaistos said:
    If you think the 150 game doesnt have value...

30 2nd copy of the game without headstart.
    45 3 months of premium + all the skins they offer, inclusive costume.
    40 is the copy of the game with base game in it
    and the rest is lumena at discount price.

/shutupandtakemymoney.
    As its quite likely you'll quit in digust after the first month it won't seem like quite the value it does now.

/thehypeisalie

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,662
    Hefaistos said:

/shutupandtakemymoney.

I am going to last 2 months max in Bless.

No need for skins, no need for premium or lumena.

This is why the base game for $30 is perfect for me.

I am sure that post launch price is gonna drop to $9 like BDO but not gonna wait for that
    Kyleran
  • HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 341
    @Kyleran, I play for 1m in Japan and i cant stop playing...so...guess the Bless journey will fit me. No mmo in 2018 that worth the trouble. Camelot Unchained, my <3 game is only in closed beta.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,513
    Hefaistos said:
    @Kyleran, I play for 1m in Japan and i cant stop playing...so...guess the Bless journey will fit me. No mmo in 2018 that worth the trouble. Camelot Unchained, my <3 game is only in closed beta.
    Well remember,  if the Devs are to be believed, this isn't the same game as the one in Japan.

;)

Still, you've had a good trial so this is probably a good choice for you.

CU by the way is really in closed alpha atm, closed beta or beta 1 as they call it begins this July.

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    Hefaistos said:

/shutupandtakemymoney.
    everywhere i've read, 30 is the base game. not 40.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,662
    edited May 2018
    Kyleran said:
    Hefaistos said:
    Well remember,  if the Devs are to be believed, this isn't the same game as the one in Japan.

;)

CU by the way is really in closed alpha atm, closed beta or beta 1 as they call it begins this July.

Lol - all the quests are the same, the world is the same, the dungeons are the same, the gear progression is the same, the crafting is the same.

The combat - they took the base class skills for ever class, scrambled them around into a new chain-combo system and added/removed some CC/effects from them.

The combat plays very differently - but it's very much the same skills from the previous version - they didn't completely redo combat, they just tweaked it and actually made it more limiting (can't just use any skill like before - have to go through the combo chain if you want to use a 3rd skill in the chain now)

There are a few new skills that are results from shift abilites being removed etc.. but this was not a full "from the ground up" brand new combat. 

They just didn't have money for that - Steam version of Bless is the last leg for this game, they are desparate for cash - if this doesn't work out for them - Bless won't have a future period.

Like I said - I can see myself getting a month or 2 worth of enjoyment for $30 but that's all I will ever spend on the game - I mean the game is already pretty old - being UE3 engine and DX9 only. 

I am very skeptical of Bless being a long term success, but again for me that is not an issue as I won't be a longterm player.

I think if Bless the way it is today launched back in 2014/15 - probably would have been a lot more likely to succeed. 

But sadly it's about 3-4 years too late to the party
    MisterZebubKyleranKajidourdenDakeru
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 2,899
    DMKano said:
    Kyleran said:
    Hefaistos said:

;)

Lol - all the quests are the same, the world is the same, the dungeons are the same, the gear progression is the same, the crafting is the same.

The combat - they took the base class skills for ever class, scrambled them around into a new chain-combo system and added/removed some CC/effects from them.

The combat plays very differently - but it's very much the same skills from the previous version - they didn't completely redo combat, they just tweaked it and actually made it more limiting (can't just use any skill like before - have to go through the combo chain if you want to use a 3rd skill in the chain now)

There are a few new skills that are results from shift abilites being removed etc.. but this was not a full "from the ground up" brand new combat. 

They just didn't have money for that - Steam version of Bless is the last leg for this game, they are desparate for cash - if this doesn't work out for them - Bless won't have a future period.

Like I said - I can see myself getting a month or 2 worth of enjoyment for $30 but that's all I will ever spend on the game - I mean the game is already pretty old - being UE3 engine and DX9 only. 

I am very skeptical of Bless being a long term success, but again for me that is not an issue as I won't be a longterm player.

I think if Bless the way it is today launched back in 2014/15 - probably would have been a lot more likely to succeed. 

But sadly it's about 3-4 years too late to the party
    Given that it has all the problems is does with the engine and has a PvP focus I'm just going to wait until later this year.

Crowfall will be launching, CU will be not far behind I'm sure.  Both look like promising PvP-focused games without all the problems of BLESS.

Personally I wouldn't recommend buying this game unless you're just hard-up for a new game to play.
    Kyleran
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,021
    Albatroes said:
    I can't wait for this game to release so the hype can die. Getting tired of all the Bless talk everywhere. Its like Dark and Light all over again. People were making a big fuss over that last year now its forgotten.
    It's the newest mmo to launch in NA/EU.  There isn't that much else to talk about atm lol.  But I can understand where you're coming from.
    Kyleran
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,871
    Brunlin said:
    AnnaTS said:

The developers stated the Bless subscription is $14.99, during a live stream. The Bless subscription is $14.99. I repeat the Bless subscription $14.99!!!

I clearly explained the context of the conversation you're moronically harping on (motivations unknown but it's still obtuse AF).

In closing, the Bless Subscription is $14.99. I don't refute that. Wouldn't argue otherwise. You done?

So you just like threading misinformation , Just like you didn't know the pack was reduced because people complained it was priced to high and most people said it should be priced around $150.

You do know the information about how much the subscription costs hasn't been released hence why i asked, Where did you get your information from. 
    In a reddit post someone said the 14.99 for the optional sub was announced officially by a dev during a live stream. I didnt see the live stream so I can not confirm but I imagine it will be 14.99 if its any more they will have another out cry.

Isn't that what some games do now.  Announce a sub and if it doesn't work out make it optional later?  Also drop the price of their packages right before launch to get the people who are on the fence about buying one.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• LabattsLabatts Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I am excited to play Bless. I will be purchasing the collector's edition hoping for a good to solid game. I am not expecting anything ground breaking. If I end up quitting in 2-6months oh well I don't mind supporting game developers this day in age. Plus I like what they are giving in the packages.