Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warmind to Launch May 8th at 11:00 Pacific! - Destiny 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageWarmind to Launch May 8th at 11:00 Pacific! - Destiny 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

Destiny 2 players will be able to head straight into the Warmind expansion starting Tuesday, May 8th at 11:00 am Pacific / 2:00 pm Eastern! The news comes alongside a brand new launch trailer that shows off the new features coming in Warmind and provides some of the lore behind the events taking place during the new content.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited May 2018
    I enjoy new content. I've got the digital deluxe version which includes expansions so I'll be there.  

BillMurphy

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

I enjoy new content. How much are the expansions?

Curse of Osiris was 16.99 and Warmind is 19.99.
    Octagon7711
  • McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    They need to expand the existing content before adding more shallow DLC crap.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    People are getting so excited over stuff that was in Destiny 1....
    exile01JeroKane
  • Deadrites87Deadrites87 Member UncommonPosts: 94

Albatroes said:

Destiny 1 was console exclusive, so I understand the complaints over rehashed content from the console players but from a pc player perspective this is my first game into the franchise. More content is always good but the core changes that people are waiting for aren't coming until september. I will still try this out and see how it is.

For anyone wanting to try the game out it is currently on humble bundle for 12 bucks at that price it is def worth it.
    Viper482MrMelGibson
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237

Albatroes said:

who is excited ? .. we just bought the delux edition and happen to have the season pass .. xD
  • RomeoRomeoRomeoRomeo Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Warmind looks pretty good. I'm cautiously hyped. I've been having a lot of fun again in game after the recent sandbox updates. The real updates are gonna come in September.. all I need from Warmind is to keep me content until then.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065

Albatroes said:

For anyone wanting to try the game out it is currently on humble bundle for 12 bucks at that price it is def worth it.

Great price, but Free to try on Battle.net...

Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

jgDuffay said:

Albatroes said:

who is excited ? .. we just bought the delux edition and happen to have the season pass .. xD

Quite a few people are excited. I sure am.
    kertin
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    If you sub to Humble monthly it's free this month. Funny thing is, I originally refunded my purchase of D2.
    Free is much more worth it (and before anyone comments, yes there's a sub to Humble, and I've already gotten many times more dollar value out of all the other games that I've DL'd with it).
    I might even reinstall it.. some day.
  • RomeoRomeoRomeoRomeo Member UncommonPosts: 48

bestever said:

Albatroes said:

Isn't hat destiny 2 in a nutshell

I don't quite understand the smartass comments. The problem with Destiny 2 was that it was too different from Destiny 1...
  • BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180
    The game is in a great shape now and it's only going to get better with the September DLC. My PC clan is almost 300 people strong :D