Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wheres everyone live?

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
 Just curious..

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    other = in middle of ocean on a raft with my trusty sat com laptop

--------------------------------------------
    If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Hehehe, that's where i'll be in 7 years image

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

other: oooooh.... who lives in a pineapple under the sea? i do! i do! :::^D:::::^b::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

lol

ahahah

AHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAH

*straight face*

i hate taht show

have you no inner child man?!?! the world would be so much better if every1 would be a little less matur, if we all stayed immature for ever! "awww.. cant we just play house instead of nuclear war?" "haddamahaddamahaddama!" "YAY"

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

lol

i see little kids now playing "FBI and Terrorists" instead of "Cops and Robbers"

trust me...even if i were immature (not saying im not, not saying i am) i would still wanna kill terrorists

lol

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Murt, are you dissing spongebob? First it's the magic schoolbus and now it's this. I don't get it Murt...... I thought you were cool man image. lol

meh

i would be on fbi side, because there is no better pass time than killing terrorists

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

I dislike spngebob...he's an annoying bastard...but patrick is cool...who can't like a bumbling dumbass starfish?

--------------------------------------------
    If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"

i want that starfish from the hulk... i coulda sworn that fish was gonna come back and bite them all on the ass.

- Unknown Author

• dar_k_el_fdar_k_el_f Member Posts: 3
    =. At least Terrosrists are more ready to die, because they do suicide attacks. What do FBI ppl do? Stop them. And then, you ruin their life, beacuse they were asuming that would be the end. Well thats my two cents