Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online - It's Not All Perfect - MMORPG.com

13»

Comments

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 6,272
    Iselin said:
    laserit said:
    Iselin said:
    crown store prices have gotten stupid, but we need khajiit martial arts!
    One of the main reasons crown store prices have gotten stupid is that those with a monthly sub get 1500 crowns a month for subbing.

That was a good deal when the crown shop was first added to the game in 2015 but since then they have started factoring in that "free" 1500 crowns into their pricing of everything they add.
    All that demand from China has decimated inventories and the pixel miners just can't keep up. Throw in a couple pixel smelters down for maintenance and you have pixel prices at an all time high with no relief in sight.
    Not to mention their rarity. It's why they can only sell them in limited time sales. Strange though that the time is limited but not the quantity in those sales.

I'm more familiar with real life sales at The Brick and Future Shop (RIP) where you could buy no more than six 100" flat screens at once.
    When does the Brick not have a sale ;)

Remember Stacy's 10 year long going out of business sale

ESO I don't even know anymore how many tens of thousands of crowns I have. I just can't get immersed in the game anymore.

I hate shopping, always have, just ask the wife ;) 

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 14,212
    laserit said:
    Iselin said:
    laserit said:
    Iselin said:
    crown store prices have gotten stupid, but we need khajiit martial arts!
    One of the main reasons crown store prices have gotten stupid is that those with a monthly sub get 1500 crowns a month for subbing.

That was a good deal when the crown shop was first added to the game in 2015 but since then they have started factoring in that "free" 1500 crowns into their pricing of everything they add.
    All that demand from China has decimated inventories and the pixel miners just can't keep up. Throw in a couple pixel smelters down for maintenance and you have pixel prices at an all time high with no relief in sight.
    Not to mention their rarity. It's why they can only sell them in limited time sales. Strange though that the time is limited but not the quantity in those sales.

I'm more familiar with real life sales at The Brick and Future Shop (RIP) where you could buy no more than six 100" flat screens at once.
    When does the Brick not have a sale ;)

Remember Stacy's 10 year long going out of business sale

ESO I don't even know anymore how many tens of thousands of crowns I have. I just can't get immersed in the game anymore.

I hate shopping, always have, just ask the wife ;) 
    Yeah I'm getting there.

When I go to the ESO forums and one of the most active trending threads is someone whining that the new loot crate you can get only by watching an officially designated ESO twitch stream has an exclusive mount skin in it that you can't get by buying "proper" loot crates, I want to just get as far away from those players as I possibly can.

Just who the F are these people and what are they doing in my game?
    Ozmodan
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

"... the "influencers" which is the tech name we call sell outs now..."
    __ Wizardry, 2020
  • meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917

virgommo said:

I'm really surprised ESO hasn't gone the GW2 route of base game for free. At this point, it seems they would gather much more sales via cash shop (considering the cost of most items) than lost by the buy in of the base game.

Sadly the reason why Anet has been able to do that is directly due to their advancement for gold options in the TS, you have to literally buy your gear with gold which for a new player means they have to get it to compete in pve. You don't level crafting anywhere near that fast and getting the absurd amount of karma for a set doesn't happen overnight either. So technically Anet is getting money for the game.
  • ScotchUpScotchUp Member UncommonPosts: 228
    Seems like the game is dying, my guilds are really slowing down big time. Even changed 3 of them (three times) and the new ones are the same. Now am not going to say the game is losing players, with auctions it could be because of this addon, http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1768-NirnAuctionHouse.html

I also have a problem starting a new toon and having to go through the same stuff, just gets boring. Yet, I stay subbed, makes no sense but yet here I stay and play.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
    George Carlin
  • krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589
    .extraClassAspect{-webkit-transform:scaleX(1.34)!important;}.extraClassCrop{-webkit-transform:scale(1.34)!important;}I have always said, looks great plays ok, leaves you feeling it could be so much more, I keep subbed waiting for the more, and never quite getting it......Its so annoying because its there , but it isn't.
    ScotchUp