Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What mmo was the most pleasant surprise to you?

2»

Comments

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    edited May 2018
    Here's one from the leftfield...

Face of Mankind

It had a really bad rep, it had no levels, no quests, not really much content (well as people think of content) was an open PvP game that was just about protecting your faction by sticking together. It was originally designed as a political simulator, Most people went into the game and just really did not know what to do but when you got what it was about it really was the most incredible experience of players looking out for each other. There was an Army faction, Police Faction, Mercenery faction (which my faction had an ongoing war with), Rebel faction (who controlled the drug trade which was illegal), UN type faction (this was the one I choose Guardians of Mankind or GOM for short), two corporation factions, I could go on it but the post would be too long, was amazingly deep game, you just basically made of it what you wanted. 

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.