Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neowiz release information on the premium sub,$199.99 founders pack reduced to $149.99 in latest Q&A

Comments

• AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    edited May 2018

You don't understand the point of my post because you run from thread to thread in defense mode. Emissary or naw?

The point of my post is because they tried $199.99 and calling it collectors edition when every other collectors edition across multiple genres gave the customer more. Finally, what they were offering was more expensive than comparable packs to more established titles who didn't reboot 3 times and get left at the alter by a publisher.  They knew what they were doing. It was a heat check and they rightfully got rebuked.

I know I'm writing this for naught because Bless Defense League but yah...
    So they listened to people complaining the price was too high, Then changed it and that's a bad thing, OK.

I'm still waiting for a reply from the other thread, When you said it's $30 a month to play the game. 

Exactly where did you get that information from ?
    KyleranStoneRoseschojin2k
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    AnnaTS said:
    Collectors Edition. At least they tried.

That is what the pack was called before, They have reduced the price because people complained it was priced to high and a lot of people were saying it should be priced around $150. 

I don't really understand the point of your post, It doesn't make any sense.
    You don't understand the point of my post because you run from thread to thread in defense mode. Emissary or naw?

The point of my post is because they tried $199.99 and calling it collectors edition when every other collectors edition across multiple genres gave the customer more. Finally, what they were offering was more expensive than comparable packs to more established titles who didn't reboot 3 times and get left at the alter by a publisher.  They knew what they were doing. It was a heat check and they rightfully got rebuked.

In spite of your influential efforts, you talked me into upgrading from Deluxe Edition to the Collectors Edition. 
    So if the game fails or I am completely unhappy I get to blame you for it.
    MrMelGibson
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    AnnaTS said:

So they listened to people complaining the price was too high, Then changed it and that's a bad thing, OK.

I'm still waiting for a reply from the other thread, When you said it's $30 a month to play the game. 

Exactly where did you get that information from ?
    I was arguing with somebody for picking a video game subscription as the platform to call others "leeches" and "freeloaders". It was a general number to make my point. Clearly no one is subscribed to Bless Premium yet, nor did I claim or argue bless was $30 a month.

If you weren't skimming through posts trying to be a Neowiz hall monitor you would have realized that before, and you wouldn't be bringing it up now like it's some smoking gun to discredit with.

Want to continue or are you done?

Mikeha
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • sacredcow4sacredcow4 Member UncommonPosts: 249
    I think they intentionally leaked the $200 one. It's brilliant marketing. It probably makes the $150 price tag easier to stomach for people, and now they "came down" in price instead of getting attacked for the $150 price tag. I would bet 150 was their intention from the get go.
     I've been here a while...
    edited May 2018
    AnnaTS said:
    Collectors Edition. At least they tried.

That is what the pack was called before, They have reduced the price because people complained it was priced to high and a lot of people were saying it should be priced around $150. 

I don't really understand the point of your post, It doesn't make any sense.

In spite of your influential efforts, you talked me into upgrading from Deluxe Edition to the Collectors Edition. 
    So if the game fails or I am completely unhappy I get to blame you for it.
    So in a nutshell, you're upgrading your package and announcing it to me because you think it would bother me somehow but if the game fails or you're not happy it's my fault?

...ok

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited May 2018

I was arguing with somebody for picking a video game subscription as the platform to call others "leeches" and "freeloaders". It was a general number to make my point. Clearly no one is subscribed to Bless Premium yet, nor did I claim or argue bless was $30 a month.

If you weren't skimming through posts trying to be a Neowiz hall monitor you would have realized that before, and you wouldn't be bringing it up now like it's some smoking gun to discredit with.

You clearly state it's $30 a month to play, It's on page 6 of the thread linked below.  

Because paying $30 a month to play a f#$%ing video game is the 
    perfect platform to show those "leeches" and "freeloaders" a thing. Yeah money bags, you're the man.

Read more at https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/473554/updated-neowiz-confirms-founders-pack-details-bless-mmorpg-com/p6#r1eZjLIYlrlOxP1B.99

So reading posts about a game i like now makes me hall monitor, OK.

Why write it's $30 a month if you don't know the cost of the subscription ?
    StoneRoses
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited May 2018
    NO,just because some people will always level faster than others does not justify advances in leveling.
    The game should be played as intended by everyone,nobody should get perks based on giving more money.
    A $200 package to BUY a game based on them "claiming" this is a b2p game is insane,no game on the market is worth 200 bucks.So based on true facts,this is NOT a buy 2 play game because NOBODY with any common sense at all would BUY a game or THIS game for 200 bucks.
    If something is desirable by ALL players but only some get those desirable items via spending more money,then it is most certainly p2w.

IMO this Bless team is trying to be deceptive,sneaky and NOT worth supporting because also imo you already can NOT trust them,so expect the cash shop to get MUCH worse before it gets better.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

AnnaTS said:

You clearly state it's $30 a month to play, It's on page 6 of the thread linked below.  

perfect platform to show those "leeches" and "freeloaders" a thing. Yeah money bags, you're the man.

Read more at https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/473554/updated-neowiz-confirms-founders-pack-details-bless-mmorpg-com/p6#r1eZjLIYlrlOxP1B.99

The developers stated the Bless subscription is $14.99, during a live stream. The Bless subscription is $14.99. I repeat the Bless subscription $14.99!!!

I clearly explained the context of the conversation you're moronically harping on (motivations unknown but it's still obtuse AF).

In closing, the Bless Subscription is $14.99. I don't refute that. Wouldn't argue otherwise. You done?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    wait this isn't gonna be f2p?

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • vegetableoilvegetableoil Member RarePosts: 768
    time007 nope it's sub. I guess they don't want to take risk being that they have failed 2x times before. so if this time they failed again at least their pocket is partially filled. Bless problem is having performance issue with low FPS even in some of the youtube video you can clearly see building is rendered slowly despite having high end graph card.
    Dakeru
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    AnnaTS said:

The developers stated the Bless subscription is $14.99, during a live stream. The Bless subscription is $14.99. I repeat the Bless subscription $14.99!!!

I clearly explained the context of the conversation you're moronically harping on (motivations unknown but it's still obtuse AF).

In closing, the Bless Subscription is $14.99. I don't refute that. Wouldn't argue otherwise. You done?

Bless Optional Subscription you mean. Yes?
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
    edited May 2018

So you just like threading misinformation , Just like you didn't know the pack was reduced because people complained it was priced to high and most people said it should be priced around $150.

You do know the information about how much the subscription costs hasn't been released hence why i asked, Where did you get your information from. 
    IceDarkStoneRoses
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    DMKano said:
    Kyleran said:
    One thing I'm unclear on.  Is the premium membership only available to people who purchase the collectors edition, or can anyone buy it?
    Premium membership can be bought for $15 per month (probably 3,6 and 12 months with discounts)

It is not tied to the packs only

Basically Bless is a B2P game with optional sub. 

The game also has a cash shop with non-premium and premium only items.

Neowiz is yet to reveal the full list of premium only cash shop items
    This is all the rage in F2P games these days. Box fee + optional sub + cash shop. All the smart boys are selling it that way. Bonus: you can't even call it F2P any more when they do that :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• BrunlinBrunlin Member UncommonPosts: 79
    AnnaTS said:

So you just like threading misinformation , Just like you didn't know the pack was reduced because people complained it was priced to high and most people said it should be priced around $150.

You do know the information about how much the subscription costs hasn't been released hence why i asked, Where did you get your information from. 
    In a reddit post someone said the 14.99 for the optional sub was announced officially by a dev during a live stream. I didnt see the live stream so I can not confirm but I imagine it will be 14.99 if its any more they will have another out cry.

If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0

AnnaTS said:

Are you actually this obtuse? They reduced the pack from $199.99 and that's why I was laughing and said "at least they tried". That was already explained as well. Reading is fundamental. But by all means. Carry on dude.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
    edited May 2018
    If you think the 150 game doesnt have value...

30 2nd copy of the game without headstart.
    45 3 months of premium + all the skins they offer, inclusive costume.
    40 is the copy of the game with base game in it
    and the rest is lumena at discount price.

/shutupandtakemymoney.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Hefaistos said:

/shutupandtakemymoney.
    As its quite likely you'll quit in digust after the first month it won't seem like quite the value it does now.

/thehypeisalie

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
    @Kyleran, I play for 1m in Japan and i cant stop playing...so...guess the Bless journey will fit me. No mmo in 2018 that worth the trouble. Camelot Unchained, my <3 game is only in closed beta.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Hefaistos said:
    @Kyleran, I play for 1m in Japan and i cant stop playing...so...guess the Bless journey will fit me. No mmo in 2018 that worth the trouble. Camelot Unchained, my <3 game is only in closed beta.
    Well remember,  if the Devs are to be believed, this isn't the same game as the one in Japan.

;)

Still, you've had a good trial so this is probably a good choice for you.

CU by the way is really in closed alpha atm, closed beta or beta 1 as they call it begins this July.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Hefaistos said:

/shutupandtakemymoney.
    everywhere i've read, 30 is the base game. not 40.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    DMKano said:
    Kyleran said:
    Hefaistos said:
    Well remember,  if the Devs are to be believed, this isn't the same game as the one in Japan.

;)

Still, you've had a good trial so this is probably a good choice for you.

CU by the way is really in closed alpha atm, closed beta or beta 1 as they call it begins this July.

Lol - all the quests are the same, the world is the same, the dungeons are the same, the gear progression is the same, the crafting is the same.

The combat - they took the base class skills for ever class, scrambled them around into a new chain-combo system and added/removed some CC/effects from them.

The combat plays very differently - but it's very much the same skills from the previous version - they didn't completely redo combat, they just tweaked it and actually made it more limiting (can't just use any skill like before - have to go through the combo chain if you want to use a 3rd skill in the chain now)

There are a few new skills that are results from shift abilites being removed etc.. but this was not a full "from the ground up" brand new combat. 

They just didn't have money for that - Steam version of Bless is the last leg for this game, they are desparate for cash - if this doesn't work out for them - Bless won't have a future period.

Like I said - I can see myself getting a month or 2 worth of enjoyment for $30 but that's all I will ever spend on the game - I mean the game is already pretty old - being UE3 engine and DX9 only. 

I am very skeptical of Bless being a long term success, but again for me that is not an issue as I won't be a longterm player.

I think if Bless the way it is today launched back in 2014/15 - probably would have been a lot more likely to succeed. 

But sadly it's about 3-4 years too late to the party
    Given that it has all the problems is does with the engine and has a PvP focus I'm just going to wait until later this year.

Crowfall will be launching, CU will be not far behind I'm sure.  Both look like promising PvP-focused games without all the problems of BLESS.

Personally I wouldn't recommend buying this game unless you're just hard-up for a new game to play.
    Kyleran
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Albatroes said:
    I can't wait for this game to release so the hype can die. Getting tired of all the Bless talk everywhere. Its like Dark and Light all over again. People were making a big fuss over that last year now its forgotten.
    It's the newest mmo to launch in NA/EU.  There isn't that much else to talk about atm lol.  But I can understand where you're coming from.
    Kyleran
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Brunlin said:
    AnnaTS said:

In a reddit post someone said the 14.99 for the optional sub was announced officially by a dev during a live stream. I didnt see the live stream so I can not confirm but I imagine it will be 14.99 if its any more they will have another out cry.

Isn't that what some games do now.  Announce a sub and if it doesn't work out make it optional later?  Also drop the price of their packages right before launch to get the people who are on the fence about buying one.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• LabattsLabatts Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I am excited to play Bless. I will be purchasing the collector's edition hoping for a good to solid game. I am not expecting anything ground breaking. If I end up quitting in 2-6months oh well I don't mind supporting game developers this day in age. Plus I like what they are giving in the packages.