Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Team Asks Community for Feedback on Proposed Updates - Wild West Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageTeam Asks Community for Feedback on Proposed Updates - Wild West Online - MMORPG.com

Wild West Online News - The Wild West Online team is looking for player feedback regarding several suggestions for future updates. These "are not final design decisions, but more like discussion topics - we want to hear your opinion!" the post reads. Topics include redesigning the faction system, bringing more non-PvP activities to players, towns becoming "safe zones", and several others.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146
    I have never seen such negative comments for an mmo on the steam page, going by that alone, I would say WWO is doomed.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

zevni78 said:

I have never seen such negative comments for an mmo on the steam page, going by that alone, I would say WWO is doomed.

Have you watched any gameplay on Steam? Trust me the negativity is justified
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    the game is garbage. its same as alpha stage i play

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Why would anyone expect any different than the current extreme negative outlook on the game.

They released a completely unfinished game on steam and took it out of early access because they deemed it launch ready.

This literally feels exactly like what happened with The War Z. Especially with the weird Titov connections.
    [Deleted User]
  • HaniiHanii Member CommonPosts: 5
    Maybe if they asked for such feedback during their Early Access they could have had a somewhat decent game at full release.