Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incursion FAQ Answers Your Most Pressing Questions About the Expansion - Path of Exile - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageIncursion FAQ Answers Your Most Pressing Questions About the Expansion - Path of Exile - MMORPG.com

Path of Exile News - Grinding Gear has published a handy FAQ for players wanting to know more details about the forthcoming Incursion League. The questions were culled from across social media and the game's forums and the team presents succinct answers.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• gearchin13gearchin13 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    this league looks awesome, gotta reward clear speed(LOL!). Honestly looks great, of what has been shown so far, the new trap skills look even better. Though the game is tough for new players, i say join in on the fun and you may just like it(BTW if you are new to PoE use builds already on the forums(that are cheap), will make your experience better). See ya'll in game!
  • SaltyDog79SaltyDog79 Member UncommonPosts: 119
    I do enjoy this game, but starting over for every league kills it for me.

I realize you can play your old characters, but to enjoy the new content you have to start fresh. I also understand that some people enjoy this aspect of PoE. Just saying that I find it discouraging.
    SBFordKhorraxIlayaRain_DeathravenJeroKane
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Same here. Starting over and over and over again.....can't stand that.........
    But perhaps this time i'll make an exception
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    I just have one question: Did they ever fix the camera so everything isnt top down view? That one element alone broke the game for me.
  • Erinak1Erinak1 Member UncommonPosts: 205

I just have one question: Did they ever fix the camera so everything isnt top down view? That one element alone broke the game for me.

Its an action rpg, how else should the camera be?
    Allerleirauh
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Eh, Path of Exile has really become some loot pinata cluster fuck of a game. The power creep is very real, just run around 1 shotting pack after pack... map after map... it really got boring for me. I've played it since 2010 so I'm probably just burnt out on it but I have the hardest time getting back into it these days... it's just so *easy* compared to what it used to be. Ah well, thank god for Crate and Grim Dawn eh?
  • snarre123snarre123 Member UncommonPosts: 13

The angle is fine, its an ARPG: But the max of zoom-out should be higher. As an Necro for example u dont see much of the fights. Ur minions kill them most of the time outside ur screenborders. :D