Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Trailer Announces Bless is Headed Out the Gate on May 28th! - Bless Videos - MMORPG.com

124»

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Albatroes said:
    I'm trying to figure out how selling inventory space in the cash shop is cosmetic?
    And shouldn't that come with the sub? They are triple dipping. The whole point of B2P + sub is to avoid cash shop unless it's something you want, not need. Once you put an item in the cash shop it has to be up-sold. There's fiduciary responsibility to do this. Meaning inventory space will be purposely made an inconvenience so you're inclined to do so or suffer.
     As if they are the only ones providing this type of service.
    Last I checked they are in fact a for profit company.
    No s#!% sherlock. Being for profit isn't a parallel to janky business practice. They have box price, and optional subscription. Trying to further fleece your already "premium" service customers is terrible business unless they're obtuse marks who thinks spending poorly makes them socially elite.
    Again, same services being provided by other games.
    This is not new, nor is it a shock.
    We obviously won't be seeing you in game and I'm pretty sure everyone is ok with that, regardless of what pack they choose.
    However, you can continue scratching at the back door.
    Many of us who know how to make an informed decision will move on choosing to enjoy this game or another.
    Will all members or aspiring members of the Emissary program please return to the upside down triangle at the Bless forums. Thank you.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Out on early access? It's like to say it's still in beta...
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    DMKano said:
    Filbur said:
    BruceYee said:
    ... for a twice failed game that's just mediocre.
    I know that everyone is using that argument, but I think it's totally stupid. Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 also failed in every region it launched in, yet it is a pretty big hit now. The same goes for the PC launch of ESO and its later B2P restart.

People keep brining FFXIV which was redone from scratch.

Bless was redone maybe 20% and that's pushing it, they are still using Unreal 3 engine from 2009, DX9 and a 32bit client.

ESO never failed, not sure why even bring that up.
    People like to throw the "fail" around. Although it's no secret that ESO had a very, very rough start. Prior to the payment model switch it had gone pretty ghost town.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    DMKano said:
    Filbur said:
    BruceYee said:
    I know that everyone is using that argument, but I think it's totally stupid. Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 also failed in every region it launched in, yet it is a pretty big hit now. The same goes for the PC launch of ESO and its later B2P restart.

Bless was redone maybe 20% and that's pushing it, they are still using Unreal 3 engine from 2009, DX9 and a 32bit client.

People like to throw the "fail" around. Although it's no secret that ESO had a very, very rough start. Prior to the payment model switch it had gone pretty ghost town.
    Yeah people like to throw the "fail" around because the game has failed multiple times in 4-5 years....you can't compare that to ESO or even FFXIV.
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Albatroes said:
    DMKano said:
    Filbur said:
    BruceYee said:

Yeah people like to throw the "fail" around because the game has failed multiple times in 4-5 years....you can't compare that to ESO or even FFXIV.
    It failed two times (Russia, Korea), both in the same year and with the same unfinished game version.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364

Will there be an open beta?

hahaha no, founders pack killed open beta
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    Another failed game trying to suck as much money as they can......looks at Secret World Legends
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    Warlyx said:

Will there be an open beta?

hahaha no, founders pack killed open beta
    Eh, rather than say that, this IS the open beta. Just they charge for it now when before it used to be free.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    Nice delete my post, I guess they can't handle my opinions, I say HA I nail what you know to be the truth.
  • JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    I don't see someone getting to max level faster as P2W, as long as I can get there reasonably after them as a free player.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile