Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - A Beacon of Service - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageAround the Verse - A Beacon of Service - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

The latest Star Citizen: Around the Verse has been released. This time Sandi Gardiner and Chris Roberts introduce an episode that features a Star Citizen project update that takes a look at the development of Service Beacons, and brings back the Bugsmashers back with their specific take on the game's development.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Oh dear, the mothers day joke, why did they not give that to Sandi, why? Chris hates sitting there, send him back to work where he can do some good. Chris seems to always wear the same black jumper or t-shirt, I think this is a subconscious prison vibe he is having. This really is like torture because I know if I had to do it I would look as uncomfortable as Chris. :)

Video is full of boring technical details, to surmise they are doing important stuff and it looks good.
    SBFord
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited May 2018
    only 5-10 years left until "release"?
    WalkinGlennOctagon7711
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586
    Great! next quaterly patch end of June and 2 others providing 10 new ships, mining, salvaging, transportation and a planet covered with cities!! Star Citizen keep breaking all expectations while those same nay-sayers leave there scam and vaporware prophecies :)

Best Jpges vaporware game to be played/tested right now in Alpha. At this rate Beta will be mid-2019 without problem.
    WalkinGlennPhaserlight
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited May 2018
    Just let me know when they post the SQ42 confirmed and final launch date video. :-) 

Just reading this thread about the 2016 release projected date. OH, the memories.

Do you really believe SQ42 will be released in 2016, and why/why not self.starcitizen Submitted 2 years ago by UtgaardMercenary I love SC and check this subreddit often, and it seems like a lot of us have taken the "SQ42 in 2016" at face value. I would like to believe so too, but I have this nagging feeling that they are not going to make it this year. To make it, should not SQ42 be beta ready soon?

That said, CIG still has most of 2016 left so there is still some possibility I guess. I personally can wait for how long it takes for it to be finished, and I guess CR thinks that too. What do the rest of the subreddit think? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/40fsop/do_you_really_believe_sq42_will_be_released_in/

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    Take the Money and Run boys, Take the Money and Run. I always hum this tune when I read anything SC.
    Scot
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    edited May 2018
    Just let me know when they post the SQ42 confirmed and final launch date video. :-) 

Just reading this thread about the 2016 release projected date. OH, the memories.

Do you really believe SQ42 will be released in 2016, and why/why not self.starcitizen Submitted 2 years ago by UtgaardMercenary I love SC and check this subreddit often, and it seems like a lot of us have taken the "SQ42 in 2016" at face value. I would like to believe so too, but I have this nagging feeling that they are not going to make it this year. To make it, should not SQ42 be beta ready soon?

That said, CIG still has most of 2016 left so there is still some possibility I guess. I personally can wait for how long it takes for it to be finished, and I guess CR thinks that too. What do the rest of the subreddit think? https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/40fsop/do_you_really_believe_sq42_will_be_released_in/

At a guess 2020 for the proper launch, not the early access ( soft or whatever launch).