Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Cliff Burton Video Released...

MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

For any old-school Metallica fans out there:

a 21 year old video was released featuring Cliff Burton with his pre-Metallica band, Trauma.

This video was supposedly taped the night before Lars met Cliff and asked him to join Metallica.

I saw Cliff three times live in my life, once on the Ride the Lightning tour, and I saw the Master of Puppets tour twice.  Cliff truly rocked !!!  RIP.

Check it out here:   http://www.simulstream.com/cliff/

----------------------------------------------
"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

Comments

• ThePatientThePatient Member Posts: 90
    Im a HUGE metallica fan, ill definately check that out.

---------------------------------------------

Turn me on, dead man.
    S: 86% E: 60% A: 33% K: 20%

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I almost broke my hand trying to play the full song of master of puppets on my guitar. OUCH!

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i used to be able to play for whom the bel toles on my drumset... heh.

rathmas got 666 posts now, devilspawn on xmas day!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    WHO!?!?!!?!!?!?!? lol image really i got no idea who he/she is, heard of metallica though, didnt one of them bite the head off a live bat on stage? (no i'm really not that stupid i know)

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

• ThePatientThePatient Member Posts: 90
    No, none of them ever bit the head of anything off stage.  That was Ozzy, and with ozzy it was an accident.  Ozzy bit the head off a bat on stage because he was biting rubber bats as part of the show, and someone threw a real bat on stage.  Alice cooper was also known to bite heads off chickens on purpose.  Cliff was the original bassist for metallica for their first 3 albums, Kill em all, Ride the lightning, and Master of Puppets. 

Turn me on, dead man.
    S: 86% E: 60% A: 33% K: 20%

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    um.... did u at all notice the " (no i'm really not that stupid i know) " of course i know it was Ozzy

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
    -----------------------------------------
    ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.